Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Pumpkin Dragon - Removed

I am level 29 and tried a scorpion dragon on the left, an eagle dragon on the right, and got 1) a Firestorm dragon (surprise, surprise) and then 2) a honeybee dragon.

Then I tried Mambi, 8, Fire dragon left, Nepha, 9, Air dragon right, and got a Firestorm dragon... le sigh.

Then I tried Flambi, 8, Fire dragon left, Nepha, 9, Air dragon right, and instantly got a pumpkin dragon! I've renamed him "Jack" (har har!) and you can come by to see him if you like at Lizabeth's Lair (lizabeths_lair is my ID)

I bought some gold to expedite things so he is level 7 now. Feel free to come by and visit, and Neighbor if you need to / can't find me.

Next, I was perplexed at where to buy this elusive Everbright Lantern Flame, but you just buy it right there in the quest book for 5,000 coins, and I was given back 5,000 coins plus 5 stars.

Good luck all!

-Lizabeth.

Forgot to mention that you will KNOW when you have a Drag-o-Lantern because the egg looks like a jack-o-lantern!

Oh, and he is SO MUCH CUTER after the first Evolve! Fat N Happy!

Host(ess)
    Accidently bought that beast...

Host(ess)
    yeaaa.. plain ugly. I bought it accidentally, and I hate it. Thats why I try breed second one... just for fun. Maybe its easy to get now, because I don?t like it

Rhino Keeper
    First I tried epic eagle x lvl 9 firestorm. Got firestorm. Then I did epic air x epic fire and I'm pretty sure it's another firestorm with 12 hr breed. It's the only thing it can be with those colors and breed time. I don't think I will get this dragon since I can't even breed the rare dragons from my existing goals.

Fashion Designer
    I got mine waiting to evolve my air and fire. I used firestorm epic, then scorpion level 9. Never thought that would work as the rares did not get me anything but poisons when i wanted the witch. But played around and got 7 hr breeding time. I suppose it could be something else since i am surprised by what comes out of some of the breedings. Colors just appear that are in neither of the parents. We will see

New Resident
    I can't seem to get the pumpkin and I am out of gold, but by trying I got, 3 firestorms, 2 scorpions and 2 eagles. Not too bad.

Fashion Designer
    Second attempt...another firestorm :-(

Farm Supplier

Got pumpkin using " lucky name"

I just got my pumpkin on my second try. I used nymph honeybee and CLOUD firestorm. I don't know if its a coincidence but I am starting to believe in the names again. P.S if there is no such thing as lucky names like a teamlava member said, it still gives hope!

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast