Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Pumpkin Dragon - Removed

Farm Supplier
    Well all I'm getting are firestorms ...... Ds is starting to suck! I'm leveling up every other day cause there is nothing else to do. Urghhh

Rhino Keeper

Pumpkin Dragon Issues

is it just me or is this dragon almost impossible to get the second time around? I heard it wasn't that hard to get when it was first released last year, but now I almost feel like it's unbreedable. I've tried Fire and Air over a hundred times, 90% of the time I get firestorm after firestorm after firestorm, a couple times i got Eagle or Mythic and even a Scropion, but still no pumpkin. Is this even a breedable dragon anymore? I don't want to waste my time if it's impossible to get, not with all the other Halloween dragons that have come out.

Banned
    It's not just you. No one is getting it! And I refuse to believe anyone has. One neighbor bought it. I probably will too. But I won't waste time on witch until someone says they got it too. Not wasting my gold again.

Rhino Keeper
    There is already a main thread for Pumpkin dragon..

Anyways, I also believe that it is unbreedable even though Pony confirmed that it is.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure witch is even available again at least yet. Okay so it's not just me, what a waste of time and gold... If they brought it back as a "buy only" dragon that's fine but at least say that.

Executive Chef
    I can't believe no one here has been able to breed this yet...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by astampf9 View Post
    I'm not sure witch is even available again at least yet. Okay so it's not just me, what a waste of time and gold... If they brought it back as a "buy only" dragon that's fine but at least say that.

Why would they? They get more money if people like us spend numerous amounts of gold thinking its attainable. It's a very sneaky and lame tactic. Just wrong and unethical.

Executive Chef
    It doesn't hurt to try for Pumpkin if you don't have Helios yet.

Farm Supplier
    well im off to try for witch as soon as ii get this eagle outta my den!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    It doesn't hurt to try for Pumpkin if you don't have Helios yet.
    It does if your goal is getting the limited dragons not Helios. If someone is wasting there time trying to get something that may not even be breedable when they could be trying for Spider, Skeleton or Raven then it does hurt imo.

It would be great if TL staff could come here and confirm if this is breedable so everyone see.