Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ice Cream Dragon RELISTED

Banned
    I agree, it's one ugly bugger. I kept mine as a baby and I think it's quite cute like that.

Executive Chef
    Are they kidding us...? It will be removed in 3days? OK, this is another dragon I'll never get!!! I'll be away these days without internet... Not to remember mistmoth dragon, it still hurts! this game becomes more and more annoying!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    Are they kidding us...? It will be removed in 3days? OK, this is another dragon I'll never get!!! I'll be away these days without internet... Not to remember mistmoth dragon, it still hurts! this game becomes more and more annoying!
    I got my first Ice cream first try with Water and Light, will be on nest in 5 hours :3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    I got my first Ice cream first try with Water and Light, will be on nest in 5 hours :3
    Good job Henry !!! Congrats

Executive Chef
    Hehe..Thanks.
    You know what? I got Dream first try with that combo, and at that time, I still didn't have Winter!

Rhino Keeper
    I got one from dream fail. No dream and just 1 icecream. Others are winter.

Rhino Keeper
    Let's hope next limit isn't eagle. I got army of firestorm and 1 scorpion. No eagle, no honeybee.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    The problem is that I'm breeding virtue now, 33 hours...:/
    Quote Originally Posted by elektraalpha View Post
    Let's hope next limit isn't eagle. I got army of firestorm and 1 scorpion. No eagle, no honeybee.
    I got eagle by accident in my first try to get a firestorm to complete the goal, I think I used the common light and fire, I hope you'll get lucky soon!

Banned
    Got this one like 3 times trying for Moon.. LOL

This dragon was the only reason I started to play this game, it's a dragon made from my favorite food! I for one am very unhappy to see it go and have bred so many annoying winter dragons trying to get one. After loosing the Mistmouth and now this one I am seriously considering quitting the game....it just isn't fun anymore. Its getting too expensive to do anything and I spend days on end just collecting money just to clear a tree. Get me a shovel, I could dig it up faster at this rate. They're taking the cute, pretty, and funny dragons are replacing them with ......stone and fairy tails. Really, stone and fairy tails are you kidding?! Like Disney doesn't do enough fairy tails, we need more? It's very frustrating and annoying.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast