Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Ice Cream Dragon RELISTED

Rhino Keeper
    Unbelievable..diamond with nova..5 possibilities, of wich 4 i don't have..including ice cream, and what do i get the 40th winter. Doesn't matter what i breed as soon as it is blue white it becomes winter
    Still looking for friends, add me I play daily multiple times: doto92ok also for my babyaccount: ikkeeeeeeeee

Executive Chef
    Using Water + Virtue got x1 Love, x1 Winter and 2x Blue Moon. Come on now I just want a rare

Rhino Keeper
    Any blue/any white = winter, winter, winter, winter, 6x winter, then another winter.

Diamond/any blue white = winter, winter, winter, winter.

I cursed the winter dragons name 3 times while in the bathroom. Winter dragon showed up in my mirror and grabbed my phone. Bred another winter

Switched to Platinum/Deep = winter, winter, and *drumroll please*… coral

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    When I saw your post I decided to use that combo and got Blue Moon! Which is awesome because it's a super rare I didn't have until now, but I just wanted a rare how weird!
    Congrats!! So glad for you Hope the Ice Cream dragon is next for you!

Executive Chef
    Surprised to get it on my main account. A bit frustrated that another account got a second Porcelain which is what I really want.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Congrats!! So glad for you Hope the Ice Cream dragon is next for you!
    Thank u!
    I just breed Blue Moon with Kitsune and got a Quicksilver :O
    Maybe the only way for me to get a simple rare Ice Cream is to become a super rare...

Executive Chef
    Yay!!!! I am trying for it on my mini account and after about 4 or 5 winters and 2 metals I finally got it with metal/light 19 hrs 💃💃💃 I already having it on my main account so I am thrilled 🎊😝😱

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    Thank u!
    I just breed Blue Moon with Kitsune and got a Quicksilver :O
    Maybe the only way for me to get a simple rare Ice Cream is to become a super rare...
    Soooo lucky!!!! 👍👍👍
    I have been trying for quicksilver with mercury/chocolate and only possibility is 12 hrs again and again which is really soooo frustrated 😡😡😡

Rhino Keeper
    I tried SO LONG for a blue moon and of course I got two in a row trying for this one. But I finally got that 19 hour breeding time this evening It was only my 6th try, usually it takes me weeks

Executive Chef
    I don't think I'll ever make it to breed Ice Cream, and I stopped trying for pixie just to get this.Ended up with 2 Blue Moons a Quicksilver an ugly Metal and millions of Winter. I don't want to see Winter again I hate this dragon!