Thread: Zoo 2 Weekly Update Oct 18, 10-18-2012

Executive Chef

Zoo 2 Weekly Update Oct 18, 10-18-2012

Muskox
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    Well, not sure about the MUSKOX but the update I saw on my device had the 9-TAILED FOX for gems from the market, and then 2 cross-breeds (because they're not in the market), the PEGASUS and the CHIMAERA. Well, the pegasus is a winged horse, and the chimaera is a hybrid of a lion, a serpent and a goat. So, hats off to whoever figures out these cross-breeds.

Rhino Keeper
    So, the CHIMAERA is bred from the LION and the RATTLESNAKE, it takes 10 hours and 30,000 clams.

Host(ess)
    I have a feeling the pegasus is the arabian horse crossbred with the bald eagle. I dont have an arabian horse, so i dont know for sure, but its my best guess...

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I agree PEGASUS = BALD EAGLE + ARABIAN HORSE (I dont have the horse either so cant verify for sure).

Rhino Keeper
    Did the MUSKOX get quietly added to the game?
    I read on someone's wall they thought it was a cross breed possibly involving the YAK, BUFFALO, etc. but I couldn't find such a cross-breed.