Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Design Weekly Update Oct 18, 10-18-2012

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Same. The bathtub and toilet are out by the pool at the moment. LMAO!!!!!

I love the pinball machine. It's already set-up in my bar/game room with my pool table. That I'll be keeping ALL YEAR ROUND.
    Haha, I moved mine yesterday to the games room next to the bar, TV and pool table! I think the gothic bed, toilet, bathtub, sofa and fireplace will stay all year for me even though they're not exactly my favourite colours, I like gothic things, LOL! ;p

@howdy2you, I was offered gems (in the subsequent goal after installing) to install HDS halloween in HDS as well as 6 other TL games, but no guarantees who will get the offers to install. So if you don't mind waiting, but then again, you may not get the offers, I think others have mentioned that it's random who gets these offers to download.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay thanks

So I've seen Halloween items in my neighbors' homes, and I keep reading about downloading a Halloween edition of the game. How does this effect the normal game? I thought there would just be an update that had Halloween items. I'm a little confused.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pooh5405 View Post
    So I've seen Halloween items in my neighbors' homes, and I keep reading about downloading a Halloween edition of the game. How does this effect the normal game? I thought there would just be an update that had Halloween items. I'm a little confused.
    Just install the Halloween Version of the game and use that. You can delete the regular version, or leave it on your device, just don't use it right now. TL always advises that we use the most current version of the game, and the Halloween Version is the most current. Your same house will show up in the Halloween Version, but you'll get the goals and decor as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pooh5405 View Post
    It's not an update, it's a new HDS Halloween edition app that is downloaded from the AppStore, your progress in the original HDS is saved on TL servers, is linked to your UDID and this game will load automatically onto the new Halloween edition app that you download. In short, your old HDS game will be on the new app. The new Halloween app will have the Halloween backdrop, theme and decor/items to buy.

Ok thanks. I was scared to mess with the original game. I've worked REALLY hard on my house and would be pretty upset if I lost it.

Executive Chef
    No you won't lose it. But if you switch between the 2 versions, you may get sync issues and lose seconds to minutes of play if the versions are not forcequitted between switching.

Rhino Keeper
    I downloaded the HDS Halloween, ( woohoo), but now I have 2 tabs to login. Is it safe to delete the original HDS? The Halloween doesn't have the latest update, ( 1 where ur furniture drops coins ). Sorry for asking such noob questions. Just don't wanna stuff it up. Lol. Thankyou
    P.S. how u delete off iPad? (LOL)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Delforce View Post
    I downloaded the HDS Halloween, ( woohoo), but now I have 2 tabs to login. Is it safe to delete the original HDS? The Halloween doesn't have the latest update, ( 1 where ur furniture drops coins ). Sorry for asking such noob questions. Just don't wanna stuff it up. Lol. Thankyou
    P.S. how u delete off iPad? (LOL)
    The Halloween version does have the drop coins, they are candy pieces instead. Yes you can delete the regular version icon, just hold it until it wiggles, then hit the X.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    The Halloween version does have the drop coins, they are candy pieces instead. Yes you can delete the regular version icon, just hold it until it wiggles, then hit the X.
    Thankyou I had a bit of a giggle about the wiggle...LOL
    Sorry it's really late here

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast