Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Baby dragons are cute... until they crash your game

I thought i would try uninstalling the game and reinstalling since that was the only thing I hadnt tried. Now I dont have any of my Halloween or Olympic animals. Their coins and paws show up to collect but no animals! Still force closes although you can get around it by using you back button and do not try to enter into the dragon screen.

Still no improvement. I can grant material requests and accept gifts and even see my daily bonus awarded but cannot get past Anti-cute goal ppl up... even after restarting my device. Down all weekend:-(

Rhino Keeper
    My sister is having no problems with the goal, but I'm still force closing. We've got the exact same phone so I guess it's just on a case by case basis?

I have a Droid Razr Max running ICS and I still have a force close every time I try to start the anti-cute goal. Also, it will not give me credit for the sweetness goal. I've installed the bakery game and played it, deleted it and tried it again, and it still is showing up in my journal as 0% complete. I've restarted and also deleted and reinstalled PSS to no avail.

I have reported this over thanks for the info.

i have the same problem. I have a acer Android tablet I removed the app reinstalled it restarted the tablet but it still is happening what do i do? ..

Same here harley8778. I finally read how to bypass the anti-cute screen to allow play but can't collect gems for installing bakery Halloween:-(

Thanks SparkyNemo3. I didn't realize my back button would allow bypass:-)

Rhino Keeper
    Now the goal is just gone altogether.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234