Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Problem with New Mission Dragon Secrets!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hainguyen87 View Post
    I 've just tried to restarted my Galaxy tab and also redownloaded the game but it didn't worked. I still can't check my mission list.
    The Dragon goal wasn't actually a goal, so if it was the only goal on your goal manager, then you don't have any active goals at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebraaa View Post
    I have this problem on my Android tablet. I have restarted but still can't get past 'George' task.
    There are several goals that mention George. Can you provide more information so we can identify the issue?

[QUOTE=DaojinWildfire;427826]The Dragon goal wasn't actually a goal, so if it was the only goal on your goal manager, then you don't have any active goals at this time.

I can't check my mission list, It's mean that I can't see any mission to complete.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will let the CMs know, there are still issues.
    Thank you very much! Problem is solved. I really appreciate your help!

New Resident
    All sorted now, thank you.

Help, this very problem happened today. We loaded dragon story per one of the goals and now zoo story 2 won't open. It gets stuck on a message box "dragon secrets". There is no way to close the box. When you click "Get Started" game shuts down. We uninstalled and reinstalled app. Turned wifi off then back on. Cleared cache.

Any Suggestions????

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalball38 View Post
    Help, this very problem happened today. We loaded dragon story per one of the goals and now zoo story 2 won't open. It gets stuck on a message box "dragon secrets". There is no way to close the box. When you click "Get Started" game shuts down. We uninstalled and reinstalled app. Turned wifi off then back on. Cleared cache.

Any Suggestions????
    I believe there was a fix for this. You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can look into your game.
    Make sure you let them know what device you play on. I am assuming android right?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by crystalball38 View Post

Any Suggestions????
    Having the same issue. But the odd thing is that although zoo story 2 won't load, when pet shop story opened it said we earned 6 gems for downloading dragon story, when there was no dragon story goal.

We are using a kindle fire hd

New Resident

need help. zoo story2 keeps stooping

Hope someone can help. I am trying to play my zoo game and it gets to a new goal called Dragon secrets I hit get started and it comes back wit zoo story 2 has stopped. I have tried to reinstall it and delete it from my device and download again. Nothing is working. Does anyone have another idea that I can try. Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    I will go ahead and let the community managers know this issues has come back.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast