Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I can NOT see my journal or goals WHAT DO I DO

The Honorable Panda
    I will go ahead and flag over that there still seems to be some issues.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Yes, it is definitely a problem. I have a samsung galaxy s3 and i haven't received any new goals, even though I was in the middle of a few of them. This started over the weekend and I have tried reinstalling, just using the txgiving version, clearing the cache, restarting, you name it, I have tried it. I have heard some talk that Storm8 isn't planning on fixing this, and is dumping the android version and just going with the iphone, is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by pisiden1324 View Post
    I have an LG Double Play and I can not see the pictures in my collections. Sometimes my store fails to fully load as well. Some animal and play pens will appear and some wont. Closing the program and restarting it will help the problem and sometimes it wont. I have clearded the applications cache and the applications data with hopes that this would correct the issue but it had no effect.
    This sounds like a connectivity issue. Be sure you have a strong internet connection with accessing the game. You should also try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this resolves the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Uamele View Post
    Some reason on my DROID razor in the game zoo story one of my goals that says it has expired won't go away. I click finish and nothing happens the goal will not go away. I can't really provide a picture.
    When a Goal expires, it gives you the option to still complete it with Gems. If you are unable to tap the button, a simple uninstall/reinstall should fix the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by romin1 View Post
    Yes, it is definitely a problem. I have a samsung galaxy s3 and i haven't received any new goals, even though I was in the middle of a few of them. This started over the weekend and I have tried reinstalling, just using the txgiving version, clearing the cache, restarting, you name it, I have tried it. I have heard some talk that Storm8 isn't planning on fixing this, and is dumping the android version and just going with the iphone, is this true?
    Your best option would be to send in an email to support@teamlava.com and provide us with the game and Storm8 ID. We can then investigate the Goal progress on your account and see if there is an issue.

This is the same problem I am having except I have a kindle fire. So I am unsure what animals I am suppposed to breed in order to complete a collection

I cant see mine either. My phone is a samsung ZTE Straight talk touch screen antroid what do i do please help me

Farm Supplier
    Me too!!! I'm only on level 40 & have no goals. Gosh this game can be frustrating. I just finished Mr. Lizard by skipping with gems after I added 5 New neighbors, neighbors. It only asked for 3. I'd LOVE to chat with a developer, but that's not available. I'm on Kindle Fire HD 4G

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345