Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 10-11-12 WITCH DRAGON -REMOVED

I have some colorful words for whichever of TL's marketing doofuses decided to make a 5 day super rare limited with nigh on 24 hour failures. I'm getting seriously done with this greedy moneygrubbing "company." I'd be long gone if not for the visual appeal of the dragons, because the mechanics suck. One of these days, TL will do something good without strings attached.

Rhino Keeper
    I tried fourteen times using epic forest and magic....thirteen poison and a familiar. Not using any more gold. It seems to either happen on the first or second try, or it doesn't at all.

Executive Chef
    Well, I just tried for the first time and got 21 hours to wait for my poison--don't want to use gold to speed it up because I'll probably end up with another poison when I try to breed again, and before you know it, I'll have no gold left. So, what's the secret. What level magic and what level forest to get the limited time witch dragon. Anyone know???

I'd hate to spend 104 hours and not get it at all. And why make it so hard to get if it's for a limited time only. and why do you have to breed two dragons with a possible 21 hour breeding time to not get one (anyway)? Really lessens the chance is you have to wait 21 hours until you can try again or use all your gold (or buy it-is that why? so we spend $$$$ trying---not cool TL)

I got it on the 3rd try . I used forest and water and the first 2 were magic. Mine is epic and if anyone wants to check it out feel free to send me an invite. My storm8 is DrewsMama.

oops.I meant forest and magic.lol

I love it, but it's a limited breed that costs $35... No one's gonna buy it.

Fashion Designer
    ^^^ This!!! It's insane!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    This IS ridiculous!!! nice of tl to do limited time on the combo that common takes 21 hours.
    ^^^ This!! It's insane, pretty sure I'm going to be stuck with 5 poisons at the end of this fiasco. Only a few will end up with the actual LE dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 88dalejr View Post
    What's going on with this limited dragon business?? I don't have a timer!!

s this a test or some type of new trick to get players to buy gold???
    I don't have timer either. So can any TL employee tell me whether it will be removed after 5 days?

Fashion Designer
    If this really is LE, well there goes getting every dragon.

Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast