Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768

Thread: Dragon Update 10-11-12 WITCH DRAGON -REMOVED

17 poisons....4 life's...around 475 gold.... but I did it... after this whole week trying, bred familiar around 5 am... then (stubbornly) bought more gold... went through more poisons... finally got my itch about an hour ago... then kept going. FINALLY got my zombie at 9:52 am...they said it went until 10, so it was an eternal internal war about whether or not to persist. Now I feel like a champion. ^_^

Lost my last chance for this dragon. Didn't get it on any account.
    Feel free to add me in Dragon Story,Fantasy Forest Story,Restaurant Story 2 and Bakery Story 2
    My ID is KittyMur

Executive Chef
    Me neither. Just gave it my last try with Peacock/Dawntree and got 21 hours. Ugh.

Nightclub Owner
    Nothing but Poison fails for me with one Familiar exception (already have one). It's so frustrating that they make dragons that are only available for a short period of time Super Rares

Executive Chef
    Super rares with common fails that have breed times of almost a full day. Ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Super rares with common fails that have breed times of almost a full day. Ridiculous.
    I agree with you. it's nonsenses.

I try to get this dragon last year, spend all my god and didn't got it. I tried again this year and all i got was 21 hrs. Last try today and i got 21 hrs again..............

I wouldn't have gotten any without speeding breeding/evolutions.... I'm on Android, so we don't get the "boosted breeding"...would probably be cheaper and faster than the almost 500 gold I spent speeding things up... still..a quarter of the gold price that I would have spent buying them from the market (though, 250 gold I purchased was on sale... the other 250 was full price..)

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768