Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 10-11-12 WITCH DRAGON -REMOVED

Little doubt. I have poison in hatcher with 21 hours and witch in breeder with 9 hours. So I can still get witch dragon right after 22 limited hours

Executive Chef
    yes. You'll be fine you've got it in the breeding den it's fine. You don't have to hatch it before the timer is up.

So I need to hatch it after limited time is over?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ritika47 View Post
    You don't have to, you can keep your eggs in the nets forever.

Rhino Keeper
    Just used 84 gold & guess what? 4 Poisons..sheesh...guess I start Headless or Skeleton tomorrow.

I have faith I will get 1 of these dang dragons...but my breeding den is so full of poison right now...lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ritika47 View Post
    no, sorry once you have it breeding you are golden. You can hatch it whenever you would like.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ramothsflight View Post
    Witch is nine hours. Is that what your timer indicated? Hope so for your sake. She's a tough one to get.
    Yes it was actually 8hrs and 59 min....my witch egg is in the nest now
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-21-13 at 04:46 PM. Reason: typo

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone bred the Witch dragon on Android? I've been trying to get it on my KF, and all I have gotten is Poison. I think I'm on my 4th or 5th Poison. Haven't even got any of the other purple/green dragons. Just Poison, Poison, Poison, Poison. :-(

Executive Chef
    I think we all wish we could do that. I gave in and bought the cheapest gold twice. First time blew through all of it on darn poisons. Second round of gold I got it ! Which was a relief. Then the next day I decide why not ?! I'll try for another since I'm silly and I like how it looks as a baby so I want one adult and one baby and bam first try after all of that and I got my second one. Weird! But so happy.

Fashion Designer
    Unless your going to spend the 990 or whatever it to buy it outright its not worth buying gold to get it I have spent 600 gold on it that I saved up to get it and all I have gotten is poison not trying anymore sick of TL putting these new ones out and we are not even getting a fair chance at it. I have gotten 55 poisons that is disgusting to get that many for one dragon. I am really beginning to hate this game. I am done with it.