Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 10-11-12 WITCH DRAGON -REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by daughtryville View Post
    I am new here.... and am trying for witch also... i have gotten 8 poisons and 2 familiars, NO LUCK for witch!!!
    Does sticking with one combo for breeding, give you better chance? or changing up combos? I am so new at all this...
    thank you all... and congrats to those that have gotten it!
    I've got about 6 or 7 poisons too urgh... i was also thinking about changing the combo (familiar x poison) but i'm not sure should i.... witch is super rare so it takes alot of time to get it but i'm starting to get really desperated here when all i get is freaking 21hrs... >_<

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the combination familiar and forest! After a fee fails of poison, magic and familiar.. Got my witch!

Fashion Designer
    I got it with forest and magic, with lots of speeding, about 300 gold used, kept on getting poison and a few familiar.

I think the witch dragon at it's baby form is the cutest and best looking, I don't intend to evolve it past level 3.

Fashion Designer
    I did try sure more than 12 tried and still no withch dragon, only **** poisons, familiars etc, i am tired of all this

Farm Supplier
    Got my first-ever familiar trying for witch .. yaay me!

Quote Originally Posted by Beneath View Post
    I've got about 6 or 7 poisons too urgh... i was also thinking about changing the combo (familiar x poison) but i'm not sure should i.... witch is super rare so it takes alot of time to get it but i'm starting to get really desperated here when all i get is freaking 21hrs... >_<
    this is the combo i am using.. (familiar + forest) at first i was using (familiar + poison)... no luck on either... i think i will just stick wth this combo and if i get it... yay.. but if not.. then i quess, i will have to wait till next year ... grrrrrrrrr so frustrating!!!
    Good luck to you!

Rhino Keeper
    got it first try with magic and dawntree..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anurulz View Post
    got it first try with magic and dawntree..
    i don't have words for this

I'm ON TRY 20 SOMETHINGA AND STILL NOTHING OMG

Farm Supplier
    Gave up on breeding this one and bought it. Yes, I know, that's exactly what TL invented, but speeding up sums up too in the end and there are so many others to breed at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by picklylily View Post
    TL, please extend the timer! :3
    Please,please, please extend the timer!