Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 10-11-12 WITCH DRAGON -REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Maybe you will get it next time. My fingers are crossed for you. Meanwhile I now can't get either Raven, spider or owl.
    thanks a lot! hey, let me give you some of my succesful combosa for owl i used unicorn and gold and it worked on 3rd try but you can use any yellow and pink dragon mixed together

spider came pretty easy with goblin and illusion haven't tried for raven yet, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    awwww. sorry. don't give up!
    thanks, with the support of all of you - i definitely won't! your post reminds me of giving your island a visit again. see ya!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    thanks, with the support of all of you - i definitely won't! your post reminds me of giving your island a visit again. see ya!
    you know i'm cheering for you! oh gosh yeah, i have to reply to your last message! as you may well notice sometimes I forget XD and now the internet at my house has been down, so I can only access at work... (easier to hop on the forums instead of the game - hush, don't tell anyone )

Executive Chef
    okay people I'm about to try for witch AGAIN. Please wish me luck! I am not sure if I should keep trying epic forrest with familiar level 7 or if i should switch! AHh i need advice! oh and last time I tried the boosted breed and it didn't do a thing.

Executive Chef
    I got familiar. ALready have one and it's not much better than a 21 hour wait time since I still have no gold...poop. I mean yes I'm glad that I finally got something else but man there goes another day without it. TL if you are paying attention, PLEASE EXTEND THE TIMER ON WITCH SO PEOPLE WITH TERRIBLE LUCK HAVE A BETTER SHOT AT IT!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
    ME.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-18-13 at 02:50 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    I got familiar. ALready have one and it's not much better than a 21 hour wait time since I still have no gold...poop. I mean yes I'm glad that I finally got something else but man there goes another day without it. TL if you are paying attention, PLEASE EXTEND THE TIMER ON WITCH SO PEOPLE WITH TERRIBLE LUCK HAVE A BETTER SHOT AT IT!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
    ME.
    THAT IS EXACTLY MY REACTION! i'm also having familiar in the den right now, but already got enough of them..

PLEAAAASE TEAMLAVA , extend the timer for witch, i please you! the fail times are almost a day long, those who have bad luck don't have enough time pleaaase!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-18-13 at 02:51 PM. Reason: edited quote

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    THAT IS EXACTLY MY REACTION! i'm also having familiar in the den right now, but already got enough of them..

PLEAAAASE TEAMLAVA , extend the timer for witch, i please you! the fail times are almost a day long, those who have bad luck don't have enough time pleaaase!

Yes. Okay people come on lol rally together. EVen if you already bred i, please comment on here and try to make kind of a petition from us all to extend the time we have to breed it or just leave it until they take away all of the halloween dragons. That would be the best. Often times i only am able to breed a dragon when they are no longer a novelty. At this point that is never going to work out because dragons come and go so fast it makes my head spin!

LEts all ask for extended time for witch please please please TL!

Fashion Designer
    Bought gold and spent all of it on trying to get witch and I have gotten nothing but poison this is rediculous 25 poisons in a row that is sick used poison and forest,used fimilar and forest, used dawntree and peacock used fimliar and forest used forest and the purple guy totally not going to get this o e before it is gone so sick of trying and trying and getting nothing I thought this game was fun you know it would be nice if once in awhile they w would give us a special one for free especially when they give us so many in the same special such as Halloween come on TL you know once a or twice it would be nice to get something back from you. Considering we spend real money on these games. A nice tester might make it worth playing

Executive Chef
    i also think the timer should be extended! this is the reason why I never got witch in the first year! the fails are terrible (21 and 18 hrs, COME ON) and only 6 days to try for it... that's only 6 attempts for non-gold buyers. Not cool.

Rhino Keeper
    TL, please extend the timer! :3

Rhino Keeper
    YES! Dawntree/Peacock did the job w/boosted breed. Gluck!