Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 10-11-12 WITCH DRAGON -REMOVED

Quote Originally Posted by kutty4 View Post
    So boosted breed is working for super rares? Has then been going on for a while? I must have missed it.
    It doesn't matter to me, I got the 500,000 coins boost breed and over 23 million coins banked. So it's like buying candy and ice cream for my dragons. So anyways I got the egg in my nest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNoOne View Post
    It doesn't matter to me, I got the 500,000 coins boost breed and over 23 million coins banked. So it's like buying candy and ice cream for my dragons. So anyways I got the egg in my nest.
    It was just a question. I really had no idea super Rares were dropping while using boosted breed. If it works, great. I may keep going. But arctic island is using all of my gold as it takes about 20 mil or so to epic a super rare over there.

It was just a question. I really had no idea super Rares were dropping while using boosted breed. If it works, great. I may keep going. But arctic island is using all of my gold as it takes about 20 mil or so to epic a super rare over there.
    I don't quite play the Arctic Isles anymore
    Everything there is VERy expensive! So I refuse to go there lol
    Have you got your dragon on the broom? Lol XD

Rhino Keeper
    Down a well or up a tree somewhere in the UK
    So its breakfast time here in England. I just put on a breeding pair trying for Skeleton, Owl or Pumpkin and got a 33 hour fail. THEN I get the popup telling me there's only four days to get the Witch I failed to get last year. Come on, TL! That's just mean. In similar games, a limited dragon would be breedable for a month and we would be told this when it was first released. A much better system. Take note, meanies!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidni7 View Post
    So its breakfast time here in England. I just put on a breeding pair trying for Skeleton, Owl or Pumpkin and got a 33 hour fail. THEN I get the popup telling me there's only four days to get the Witch I failed to get last year. Come on, TL! That's just mean. In similar games, a limited dragon would be breedable for a month and we would be told this when it was first released. A much better system. Take note, meanies!
    Since witch is limited that we know of, it may be best to use the colors for it first. To cut out fails for now.

Executive Chef

Witch Timer: https://bit.ly/16Pvi16
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Fashion Designer
    if i remember the count down was finished, now there is another 4-5 days.

got pumpkin , but this one is hard with all the poison.

Rhino Keeper
    Got Witch after 5 poisons and a Fam with Familiar and Forest.

Host(ess)
    Sorry, my english it,s not very good. This means that if you spend gold speeding up your breedings, you get better chance for super rare dragons?

Rhino Keeper
    Finally!
    I couldn't get it the past year and I really wanted it
    I used epic Forest and epic Peacock, and yeah I've used boosted breed.
    Good luck everyone