Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 10-11-12 WITCH DRAGON -REMOVED

Executive Chef
    So excited. Just got it on my 2nd attempt. I LOVE this dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Finally got it, 3rd try with Dawntree/Peacock. Poison, then Familiar (thought i'd never get this dragon, tried 2 weeks before got nothing but poisons). ^_^

Executive Chef
    I'm on my second poison. At this rate I'll never get one! ugh.

I just got it with Anbuis level 10 and Quetzal level 10 and I used boost breed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNoOne View Post
    I just got it with Anbuis level 10 and Quetzal level 10 and I used boost breed.
    So boosted breed is working for super rares? Has then been going on for a while? I must have missed it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kutty4 View Post
    So boosted breed is working for super rares? Has then been going on for a while? I must have missed it.
    Probably would have worked without boosted breed. Boosted breed is a scam.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    Probably would have worked without boosted breed. Boosted breed is a scam.
    I almost always got at least a rare dragon every time I used the Boosted Breed when I had the 500 000 coins version which later changed to 12 gold so I don't use it anymore. So no. It's not a scam but basically just an overcharged luck increaser. It does work though!

Rhino Keeper
    Way too many Poisons and two Familiar so far. Not looking too good here.

Rhino Keeper
    Tried that boosted breed for the first time and second time. Familiar and then Poison. That will be the last time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mjauuuu View Post
    I almost always got at least a rare dragon every time I used the Boosted Breed when I had the 500 000 coins version which later changed to 12 gold so I don't use it anymore. So no. It's not a scam but basically just an overcharged luck increaser. It does work though!

You're one of the lucky pumpkins then. I tried it many times when it first came out and got not one good dragon with the feature. All of my dragons are from patience, some gold thrown to speed them along here and there and odd combos I'd use from time to time. But that boosted breed, to me at least....well and a few others is a laughable farce. Mines was 100,000 at first then changed to 12 gold. Ha! As if! Don't even get me started on that diamond building.