Page 48 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 10-11-12 WITCH DRAGON -REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    Did poison and dawntree got 18 hours!! About dang time I literally began to question wether I would ever get a familiar!!

Executive Chef
    Poison x forest = 9 hours .... yay!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    Familiar and forest. First try. On android so no timer but saw it in the market.
    WOOOHOOO!!!
    I've finally got my Witch too! First try with Peacock and Dawntree. It's the one dragon I was really upset at missing out on last year

Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    WOOOHOOO!!!
    I've finally got my Witch too! First try with Peacock and Dawntree. It's the one dragon I was really upset at missing out on last year
    Congratz doop! I just got 21 Hours on my first try!

Good thing this dragon returned but why isn't it not in the "New" section with the Pumpkin Dragon? O.o

Host(ess)
    3 poisons on a row. Not wasting my gold today anymore, will have to wait to tomorrow to go on with witch

Executive Chef
    WOOOHOOO!!!
    Congrats girl!

Agh... I just got my second poison fail. It's my witch fiasco all over again. Last year I got some sort of trauma from this, because of what happened right at the end of the timer. I still mull about it. I HATE POISONS SO BLOODY MUCH.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Congrats girl!

Agh... I just got my second poison fail. It's my witch fiasco all over again. Last year I got some sort of trauma from this, because of what happened right at the end of the timer. I still mull about it. I HATE POISONS SO BLOODY MUCH.
    Oh dear......well here's hoping that you get your Witchy this time luv! Can't have you traumatized again!!!

I really hope I actually get this one this year! Last year I didn't get it in time. At least there aren't very many fail options if you use magic and forest..though the fail times are pretty high.

Executive Chef
    Oh dear......well here's hoping that you get your Witchy this time luv! Can't have you traumatized again!!!
    Thanks! Hopefully...lol. But i'm not very optimistic!