Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 10-11-12 WITCH DRAGON -REMOVED

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    Not everybody got a timer, those of us who didn't had no indication of a time limit. So if you didn't get a timer and don't spend time on the forum how would you know?
    Yeah I think that's messed up that some didn't get a timer especially bad for those who dont visit the forum

Since maybe they don't look at the market of dragons and just breed ( me)

They must be breeding and breeding hoping to still get it.. Not knowing it was taken out of market

Well I'm one of those ones that had no timer and I usually check this fourm daily but for some reason I have not checked I guess busy trying for the witch dragon. I used a lot of gold to speed up the poisons now I find out that it was a waste because the dragon is no longer available! Boy this really steams me up, ok I don't like the time limit but that's just the way it is, BUT teamlava needs to notify ALL players it is a time limited dragon! So now are we forced to check the market before we breed every dragon to make sure it is still available!? I play the other dragon game and they always have limited dragons but I always get messages that time is almost up to breed said dragon, is it to much to ask for teamlava?

Rhino Keeper
    U can get the timer by restarting the game,jus go to ur device,double tap the home button,cancel dragon story and when u reload dragon story, the timer will appear. Whenever u need the timer,jus restart the app. Hope that help for the next LE dragon if there is a timer Cheers!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tango_K View Post
    U can get the timer by restarting the game,jus go to ur device,double tap the home button,cancel dragon story and when u reload dragon story, the timer will appear. Whenever u need the timer,jus restart the app. Hope that help for the next LE dragon if there is a timer Cheers!
    Uh, no. I restarted and even reinstalled the game, and still no timer, so those who did not get the timer had no chance of getting it in any way, VERY UNFAIR.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    Uh, no. I restarted and even reinstalled the game, and still no timer, so those who did not get the timer had no chance of getting it in any way, VERY UNFAIR.
    Well, i constantly check the timer with the method, sorry if it didn't help

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tango_K View Post
    Well, i constantly check the timer with the method, sorry if it didn't help
    Maybe you already got the timer from the beginning... Oh well, nevermind. Witch is gone anyway. I never had the timing from the beginning, the only thing I saw was a pop-up advertising for the witch dragon, never had a timer in it!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    Maybe you already got the timer from the beginning... Oh well, nevermind. Witch is gone anyway. I never had the timing from the beginning, the only thing I saw was a pop-up advertising for the witch dragon, never had a timer in it!
    It's just that, with this second LE, Pumpkin Dragon, have a pop-up advertising, a quest and I'm trying to get, but with Witch Dragon did not and recently I've known it was limited ... Obviously the fault is theirs, not ours, so it would be nice to do a second round, before October 31, for all those people who did not know it was limited, like me. I hope some administrator read this thread and tell us if will be a second round!
    Anyway... Witch and Pumpkin will be available again or never?

Forgive me if I make many pelling and grammatical errors. Hugs from Catalunya!

Executive Chef
    Yes this is very unfair. I had no clue the witch dragon was a limited time dragon. I have been playing this game for over 4 months now and have been a devoted player and gold buyer. They should most definitely reset the timer for this dragon. I would spend the 30 bucks to get it

Executive Chef
    I also think that TL should re-release the Witch dragon so that people have an opportunity to get it, stating to all that it is a limited edition dragon.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

New Resident
    I tried minimal 30 times all ready te get a diamantdragon still not have one. Now i tried 3,5 days allready to get this witchdragon, my only luck is that i breed 2 zombi's out of this dragon combo and a familiardragon. Cost me a lot of gold (almost had enough for my 3 nest) and get a lot off poisondragons. All these dragons have an breeding time of almost 2 days.
    I'm getting really frustrated that my time is almost up