Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 10-11-12 WITCH DRAGON -REMOVED

Executive Chef
    I think the witch went to never never land with all those poison dragons for company!!!

Executive Chef
    And tl will not address this issue and admit a mistake. This is wrong. At the very least something should be said. And not "sorry to hear about your luck getting the witch dragon. I will report this feedback to the team" because our luck is not the issue here it is the fact that most of us had no indication of a time limit.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tasjatjuh157 View Post
    WTH?! TL never made it clear it was limited? Its been 5 days since its been out? How can they do that when the other options take 21/18 hours its way to little time. So what only gold buying would be able to buy it, really UNFAIR!!!!!!! shame on you TL

After being on level 63 and been trying for 4 months in a row for a diamond, and still nada, and now this.. I quit, I am now deleting the app ive had enough with this nonsense
    The pop up for the witch dragon had a timer on it counting down. But still annoying to have a time limit on a dragon. I never got it. Kept getting the 21 hr poison dragon. I hate poison dragons now

Rhino Keeper
    Never got Witch and never got a timer...so I never tried to get one... was too focused on trying for a Diamond and haven't got one yet.

Farm Supplier
    ^^this^^

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Maybe they will introduce a Halloween themed dragon each week--for a limited time (with no timer).
    ^^this^^
    hehe, whoops!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by swanhenge View Post
    ^^this^^
    hehe, whoops!
    Would be a cool idea... but at least make sure EVERYONE gets the timer so we ALL know that it is limited time only. :/

Farm Supplier
    Couldn't agree more, it is hardly fair to put a time limit on, but keep it a secret from certain players, especially when this is a brand new concept. Is TL looking into why a lot of people did not get any indication of a time limit?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    The pop up for the witch dragon had a timer on it counting down. But still annoying to have a time limit on a dragon. I never got it. Kept getting the 21 hr poison dragon. I hate poison dragons now
    Not everybody got a timer, those of us who didn't had no indication of a time limit. So if you didn't get a timer and don't spend time on the forum how would you know?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by drgness View Post
    Couldn't agree more, it is hardly fair to put a time limit on, but keep it a secret from certain players, especially when this is a brand new concept. Is TL looking into why a lot of people did not get any indication of a time limit?
    I don't think so they have not said anything about the issue.