Page 42 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 10-11-12 WITCH DRAGON -REMOVED

Banned
    And I have yet to see a mod address me about what happened in my game....

Executive Chef
    Maybe they will introduce a Halloween themed dragon each week--for a limited time (with no timer).

Executive Chef
    How would we know when most of us only knew about the time limit because of the forum? Nothing on my game indicated a time limit.

Rhino Keeper
    So happy I was able to breed one :-) took me almost the whole time but I got one with five hrs remaining.

Rhino Keeper

Where did the witch dragon go ?

Is this a glith or something? ive been trying non stop on getting the witch dragon but all i got was horrible 21 hour waiting period for poisons...

i want that witchdragon!

Rhino Keeper
    Unfortunately, it was a limited time only dragon.. I didn't get one either and we still have awhile before its halloween

Rhino Keeper
    WTH?! TL never made it clear it was limited? Its been 5 days since its been out? How can they do that when the other options take 21/18 hours its way to little time. So what only gold buying would be able to buy it, really UNFAIR!!!!!!! shame on you TL

After being on level 63 and been trying for 4 months in a row for a diamond, and still nada, and now this.. I quit, I am now deleting the app ive had enough with this nonsense

...relax tas..don worry too much..patience,me too I have no witch and been trying and got those 21 and 18 hours..I'm in the same boat as u..I can't get witch but god help me,I just got a lovely diamond which is more rare then the witch..I'm sad but I prefer diamond than witch..

u can't breed witch but still u can STILL breed a wonderful diamond(:

Banned
    Yes, it's quite unfair... especially for players like us who did not have the timer. but yeah, you can get other breeds.