Page 36 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 10-11-12 WITCH DRAGON -REMOVED

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotranwumpas View Post
    Will,someone just send me one piece of gold if they can, I just want one shot at this
    I would but I already sent my 3 gold today Sorry

Host(ess)

Unhappy

I play every day, and I'm just now getting the timer or pop up for the witch? Tried athletic and poison first try...got a forestfire. Guess no witch for me.

Yeah I really think we should have more habitat capacity I just got a witch btw

Fashion Designer
    05:21:41

Fashion Designer
    ^Agreed. If I get an LE dragon, I would feel pretty good.

It would be great if a mod could pass this idea on to the devs for holidays.

Well, you know what sucks? When this was announced, I didn't even have a magic dragon yet. I first had to get a water dragon up to breeding level, then breed it with a fire dragon, then build a magic den so it would have a home to go to when hatched, and my level three magic dragon is STILL evolving! Yeah, you guys trying to breed a witch dragon and failing countless times sucks, but at least you guys HAD chances. I never had a shot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I just want to ask one thing>>>>

Next time you do this, can we all have a timer.

thanks
    If we all had a timer then I would do witch breeding non stop

Rhino Keeper

Witch Dragon Rage

Well I spent the last of my gold and with a Poison Dragon on the way it would seem I'm never getting a Witch Dragon. So let me get this straight ... I devote an amount of time to this game that some would label as "obsessive" and I spend money and whatever and now after an especially exhaustive waste of gold I was originally saving toward a second nest, I'm left with a whooooole bunch of Poison Dragons and a lowly Familiar Dragon. It took me 19 Charm Dragons and 3 Titan Dragons to get that Planet Dragon but I did it. I can't tell you how many Island and Blaze and Eagle and other miscellaneous dragons I accumulated trying to get a Diamond Dragon, but I'll keep trying you know why? I like this game. This is where I get a little unnerved when all this hard work leaves me with nothing. Ya gave me FOUR DAYS. FOUR. DAYS. For a super rare dragon?! I get it's luck and all that nonsense but when you've got all the time in the world who cares how long it takes? I'd even go as far as to say that makes the experience all the more rewarding. To give you an example I grinded for this mega rare mount in World of Warcraft for something like 2 years. When I finally did it wow, what an incredible feeling. Now, if that same mount had only been in the game for FOUR DAYS and the odds were just as excruciatingly minimal, I'd be pretty cheesed off if I didn't get it, assuming I'll never have another shot at it ever again. TeamLava, I'm not stupid. I know you wanted me to spend something like 40 dollars on it before it's gone, and yes I get this game is free but it's supposed to generate revenue for you guys. That's fine. Making the diamond dragons look amazing and be so infuriatingly difficult to get for free, but extremely expensive is also fine since I have all the time in the world. But there will never, I repeat NEVER be any excuse for making this thing so rare, for FOUR DAYS. Even if it was a month it'd be kind of annoying, but I could accept it given I'd have a decent chance if I only bred for it and spent gold on occasion. But four days is absolutely ludicrous.

Executive Chef
    preach brother

At least you guys had shots. I just now got a level 4 magic dragon but my breeding den is occupied for the next several hours.