Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 10-11-12 WITCH DRAGON -REMOVED

Executive Chef
    wait don't speed up yet visiting now
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    It's a 9 hrs breed 2nd try with Forest and Magic

PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    That is expensive... so its not going to be available after this week? can it be bred?
    I think it can be breed but we have to breed it in 104 hours or we won't have it do to me it's pathetic since you'll pros ably get many magics which are 20 hrs so unless you buy gold we are out of luck

Fashion Designer
    I like that they are making a change here and making a nice limited holiday item. I wouldn't want them to do stuff like this weekly because it would stress ppl out lol. However for holiday things i think its a great idea.

I got it on my first try with forest and magic =D used gems to speed up breeding to make sure!!

My ID : is dekubaby if you want to heck it out.

Fashion Designer
    I can't find any sort of timer, I just closed and loaded the game, and I just got an ad for the Witch Dragon w/ no timer. I'm playing New Dawn on iOS 6 iPod Touch.

Fashion Designer

Extend the time for Witch Dragon!!!

Seriously? 120 hours? On a Super Rare when Forest is 18 hrs and Familiar is 21 hrs? If you don't buy gold, you're effectively out of luck unless you get lucky. Not to mention the time on the nest.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by totaltechno View Post
    I can't find any sort of timer, I just closed and loaded the game, and I just got an ad for the Witch Dragon w/ no timer. I'm playing New Dawn on iOS 6 iPod Touch.
    I didn't have the timer either on my iPad but it's on my iPhone lemme get a SS

Rhino Keeper
    agree!!

Rhino Keeper
    I really want that!!!!!!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    I've forced closed and restarted the app on my Pad and it still isn't there but it's on my Phone each time i restart.

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast