Page 15 of 68 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 10-11-12 WITCH DRAGON -REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MazShaddix View Post
    The timer isn't just on the the new dawn edition, because I don't have the timer and I've had new dawn since day 1. IMO think its a joke that this is only 4 days limited. When there's still over a week til Halloween itself :/ what's left on the timer as I don't have it, just wondering if I should have one more go at it or not.
    It is on the new dawn edition. I installed new dawn on first day and it has a timer for this dragon

Rhino Keeper

Banned
    I still see no timer, anywhere. That's not fair, because unless I came here to the forums I'd have no way to know about the timer. What gives, Team Lava?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    I still see no timer, anywhere. That's not fair, because unless I came here to the forums I'd have no way to know about the timer. What gives, Team Lava?
    Agreed!

I think this needs a separate post! Time is of the essence for a speedy response from TL!

Banned

Exclamation Witch dragon timer - where is it?

Wat the title says.
    How come I don't have a timer to breed the witch dragon, yet some people do?
    It's not fair. If I didn't visit the forum I'd never be able to know about the timer. Also, four days to get a super rare when it takes bleeping 21 hours for the alternate common dragon to finish breeding, is plain MURDER. Makes no sense to have a timed challenge for halloween, weeks before halloween. Wat have TL's team been smoking, huh?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolas_Kryptonite View Post
    Agreed!

I think this needs a separate post! Time is of the essence for a speedy response from TL!
    Done! Let's see if they reply...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    I dont think I want to try again.. Get false hope and wasting time trying still for my diamond.and infinity.. I think next I will just put fairy and wizard ... If its for me that combo can get it... And that combo has giving me many rare and super rares
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you, i was the one to discover that combo when i got my first infinity.

Farm Supplier
    2nd attemp at witch. I got familiar! I wanted witch but its ok. First attempt was poison.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks. Was looking at the 1st list under the eggs, the ones with the color / habitats, and it's not there. Somehow I missed the 2nd list

Executive Chef
    Second attempt for me too. 21 hrs-another poison. If I can't get a witch, I wish I would at least get a familiar--I don't have one of these either.

So how much longer on the timer?