Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 10-11-12 WITCH DRAGON -REMOVED

Red face Witch dragon breeding method

Now I have a witch dragon breeding with my Forest and Magic dragon!

(storm ID: Lusilia)

I got it with my second try. (Im on level 54 with no lucky for a diamond ) I first tried it yesterday with Forest on the left and Magic on the right, the result was a common poison dragon. Then today (just then) I gave it a second try and put Magic on the left, and Forest on the right. They are both level 10. Then 9 hours breeding time appeared!

I have 6 gold with my acc atm, so after 3 hours I'm going to speed up the breeding

Feel free to add me, always need more gold, and I make sure I gift everyday too.

Banned
    Got another poison .. I guess I'm not getting the witch dragon

Rhino Keeper
    The timer isn't just on the the new dawn edition, because I don't have the timer and I've had new dawn since day 1. IMO think its a joke that this is only 4 days limited. When there's still over a week til Halloween itself :/ what's left on the timer as I don't have it, just wondering if I should have one more go at it or not.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Got another poison .. I guess I'm not getting the witch dragon
    Same for me.... Sooooo boring, this one is simply impossible for me. And i think it is so cool looking, i hope i get one my last attempt but i seriosly doubt it....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    Same for me.... Sooooo boring, this one is simply impossible for me. And i think it is so cool looking, i hope i get one my last attempt but i seriosly doubt it....
    I dont think I want to try again.. Get false hope and wasting time trying still for my diamond.and infinity.. I think next I will just put fairy and wizard ... If its for me that combo can get it... And that combo has giving me many rare and super rares

Farm Supplier
    Congrats!! I was able to get my daughter a witch dragon 1st try with magic & forest. Sadly, I've bred 4 poisons so far. Guess I used all of my luck on hers, ha!

Fashion Designer
    I got mines on second try with familiar(5)/poison(5).

Farm Supplier
    So I had two nests, one empty, one with a poison dragon egg on it. I also had a poiso egg breading on the mating thing. I decide to use the last of my gold to speed up the breeding to get another shot at the witch dragon. Accidently speed up the poison egg instead. Gold wasted. So frustrating. If my calculations are right I should get one more shot tomorrow. If I don't get the dragon I may remove all my friends who have it just so I don't have to be reminded that I'll never have a complete set now!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 88dalejr View Post
    What's going on with this limited dragon business?? I don't have a timer!!

Is this a test or some type of new trick to get players to buy gold???
    I don't have a timer either

so...how much longer on that timer now? =x