Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 10-11-12 WITCH DRAGON -REMOVED

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    So, you have to have epic magic and forest to even have a chance at the witch? great. I have neither. My magic is level 6 waiting to evolve (once my temple is available). And I have to grow 7000 food stuff to feed my level 8 forest, then evolve him. Then once my magic is evolve to 7, I have to feed it 8700 food stuff, evolve him to level 10, then breed them, and hope for a witch. Geez, can't wait..................!!!!!!

Interesting! I have a Witch dragon breeding from a level 7-Forest and a level 4-Magic.

Hope that gives you incentive to try a breeding. Just a thought, try having a Common egg in the nest first, then breed any level Forest/Magic. Sometimes that encourages the dragons to work a little extra magic in the breeding den.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the advice. I am evolving my magic. Once that is done I will breed with a forest. If I don't get a witch, oh well. I just wish TL would give us to Halloween to breed one. I don't understand the 4 day time limit. Why not have the time limit be Halloween??

I do have a question, I hope someone will answer. I'm passing time waiting for my magic to evolve, so I thought I would breed a short time breeder. I went for Parakeet. Yellow and green-5 hours. Its yellow and green, so I breed yellow and green, in that order. Choosing air first and then forest. So now a 10 hour dragon is growing--fruitful i believe.

Well, my question is-- does it matter in what order you pick your colors to breed a certain dragon, or is it just luck? I thought if I picked the colors in order I'd get a dragon with that color order--but I'm not. So please explain this to me.

Executive Chef
    Did anyone find out why only certain players have the timer. I don't on my device. So I really appreciate the occasional time update. Thanks sweatstuff.

Executive Chef
    i just got a poison after wasting 40 gems to speed up the egg i was hatching and the breeding den. used a level 6 Magic and epic forest. i tried again and switched the order, but i have to wait until tomorrow. i dont have the timer popping up either.

Rhino Keeper
    Just luck. You breed yellow and green and fruitful is the common result from that. With yellow and green, you can get either fruitful, parakeet or fairy.

Rhino Keeper
    Got mine with Epic Forest/Epic Familiar 2nd try, did Poison/Familiar 1st. Btw I dont know if its been mentioned but the timer only shows on New Dawn edition.

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I am evolving my magic. Once that is done I will breed with a forest. If I don't get a witch, oh well. I just wish TL would give us to Halloween to breed one. I don't understand the 4 day time limit. Why not have the time limit be Halloween??

I do have a question, I hope someone will answer. I'm passing time waiting for my magic to evolve, so I thought I would breed a short time breeder. I went for Parakeet. Yellow and green-5 hours. Its yellow and green, so I breed yellow and green, in that order. Choosing air first and then forest. So now a 10 hour dragon is growing--fruitful i believe.

Well, my question is-- does it matter in what order you pick your colors to breed a certain dragon, or is it just luck? I thought if I picked the colors in order I'd get a dragon with that color order--but I'm not. So please explain this to me.
    I was trying for a Poison for Rex's challenge and bred the Witch instead. Perhaps it doesn't matter in which order the dragons are selected or their respective levels. As with a toss of the dice, there are many different combinations.

IMHO there is no magic formulae only pure luck.

Rhino Keeper
    After months I finally got a familiar in the nest and another breeding. Anyone know what the epic level $$ are? I'm trying to decide if I should keep both or sell one.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by shalla666 View Post
    After months I finally got a familiar in the nest and another breeding. Anyone know what the epic level $$ are? I'm trying to decide if I should keep both or sell one.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post301546
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shalla666 View Post
    Check the lists in progress thread. It's all listed there.