Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 10-11-12 WITCH DRAGON -REMOVED

Banned
    Guys just check out mine ! MY ID lolii12 if you didn't find witch dragon while you coming its evolving or breeding
    I got it by forest 10 and magic 10 epic forms it took me like 3 times almost !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by qteegurl View Post
    So after spending wayyyy too much gold I finally got it. Tried Magic and Forest with level 7s and didnt work for probably 15 tries. Then I tried a luck dragon + my magic dragon (both level 6s) and I got it on second try. At least that way it didnt take 21 hours too. Good luck!
    I don't have any light dragons yet so I may be wrong but I didn't think there was any green in this combo so how did you get the witch?? Isn't it just light + purple + purple?

Rhino Keeper
    My hubby just got his using epic familiar on left and level 6 luck on the right!! Of course I don't have either of those to try but I figured I would put it up since I haven't seen this combo suggested yet. I guess I'll just have to go for my 9th poison! You would think they could at least throw in a familiar!!!!

Fashion Designer
    How much longer on the timer? 2 eggs in, both Poisons. Going to speed up w/ my 15 gold once the one in the breeding den and the one in the nest hit the 7 hr mark in about 8 hours.

Fashion Designer
    Also, Luck + Magic can't create a Witch. That could only create another Luck or a Hypnotic.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by totaltechno View Post
    How much longer on the timer? 2 eggs in, both Poisons. Going to speed up w/ my 15 gold once the one in the breeding den and the one in the nest hit the 7 hr mark in about 8 hours.
    60 hours 27 min

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by totaltechno View Post
    Also, Luck + Magic can't create a Witch. That could only create another Luck or a Hypnotic.
    Agreed. I tried poison + luck and am getting another stupid poison. Don't know whether I should try for poison+poison or poison + magin or whichever. Or maybe poison + fuzzy.

Fashion Designer
    I wouldn't suggest Poison + Luck, you're just throwing Pegasus, Hypnotic, and Luck into the odds.

Fashion Designer
    Fuzzy as well

Banned
    I don't have pegasus or hypnotic, would be nice to get one xD oh well. Next time I'll just go for two poisons, or poison+forest.