Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 10-11-12 WITCH DRAGON -REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by swanhenge View Post
    3 Poisons and 1 Familiar then hit the Witch on 5th try. Straight up Forest x Magic, both epic.
    I also got 3 poisons and 1 familiar, 5th try = Witch, Forest 9 Cedar & Magic 9 Jeeni
    https://goo.gl/fhrrb,
    Back to trying for a Diamond :/
    Last edited by sehana; 10-12-12 at 03:13 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Fashion Designer
    I logged into DS the original app on my work phone and got this:
    PS i never use this phone for DS so i don't know if the ad was there since yesterday or what, and i didn't buy anything i just logged in, got the install Bubble Mania app button, hit the X and this popped.

Banned
    I pm'Ed pony roar and she stated that witch dragon is considered seasonal content ... So get the witch before it flys away

So yes it's limited

Fashion Designer
    Idk if anybody cares but seeing no a lot of ppl have the timer here is an update on timer....
    79:39:05 as i typed this note

Banned
    Well screw this. 21 hrs breeding fr a frickin poison...this is on purpose! Blah, whatever. Will not spend my gold to speed this stuff up!

Executive Chef
    So, you have to have epic magic and forest to even have a chance at the witch? great. I have neither. My magic is level 6 waiting to evolve (once my temple is available). And I have to grow 7000 food stuff to feed my level 8 forest, then evolve him. Then once my magic is evolve to 7, I have to feed it 8700 food stuff, evolve him to level 10, then breed them, and hope for a witch. Geez, can't wait..................!!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    I don't think level really matters jmo

Fashion Designer
    I'm only gonna get maybe two shots at this since I have a crusader getting ready to go in the nest. First attempt coming in five minutes. Gonna try poison x poison and see what happens.

Fashion Designer
    I GOT A...poison. Oh well. If there's more than 44 hrs left ill get to try again.

Ahh..I wish i read this thread sooner. Just got a titan in breeding den. Just my luck been trying to get it for ages and now it appears when I don't want it... how long is left on the timer btw [i dont have it] so i know if i should even bother trying after my titan is out ><

Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast