Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Mercury Dragon

Fashion Designer
    I tired for 2 weeks non stop, no results either. I was hoping to get one as a Fail from breeding for Dark Angel, but it was just a Fail itself lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Me neither... been trying. But been using a light hybrid with it that way I can trade my failed breeds to get Pearls to work towards the Pearl Dragon in crafting.

Fashion Designer
    Sorry you're having trouble That can be so frustrating.

The only Diamond hybrids I have are Crusader and Quetzal, and those obviously go very quickly.

I haven't gotten Mercury, but I haven't really tried.

Banned
    One of my neighbors got one just yesterday...no diamond temple...just constant breeding of diamond and water he said...was only at it for a week or so.

Banned
    It was my last Diamond hyrid to get and it took ages... I tried now and then but had breaks, once I got it I culdn't believe it so just take breaks.

A neighbour got it first try, it's different for everyone.

My first mercury took a week of trying and then my second one came as a fail for dark angel. Hope you get one soon! Unicorn took me a month

Farm Supplier
    Just got it...!!! Only took two and half days and less than 15 tries for me.. In epic mode i think mercury is one of the best design diamond hybrid along with DA.. Feel free to invite and visit my island...

Rhino Keeper
    I thought the same thing DT1 I thought it was going to be an hour to lvl up Mercury but I put it in and it said 3 hrs, so I was confused. 3 hrs still isn't bad though lol. I got my Mercury from Diamond Atlantis after 3 or 4 tries.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarbunny View Post
    I thought the same thing DT1 I thought it was going to be an hour to lvl up Mercury but I put it in and it said 3 hrs, so I was confused. 3 hrs still isn't bad though lol. I got my Mercury from Diamond Atlantis after 3 or 4 tries.
    Its always been 3 hrs for mercury to evolve. Don't know why its different from breeding time, but it is.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Its always been 3 hrs for mercury to evolve. Don't know why its different from breeding time, but it is.
    Air and Mercury have different evolving time to hatching, this is because otherwise it would be "too short". :3