Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream Dragon- REMOVED

Banned
    I didn't even thnk of using Icecream! Maybe cuz I didn't have an icceream... atleast at that point. I Was trying to get an Icecream. I used winter x light. I thought I was getting luck even though there was no magic in there. I was sooooooooo close to throw it out. Turns out it was a dream... I got it almost the second it came out.

Banned
    First try ^^^ I was actually aiming for Icecream.

Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    I can't get dream either. Not that i've tried much... But some people get certain dragons easier than others. I got seven scorpions. Lol
    wow~ 7 is a lot...i am lucky in getting aether, i got it on my 1st try ^^

Quote Originally Posted by PDAGuppies View Post
    First try ^^^ I was actually aiming for Icecream.
    Thanks for your reply. If i rmb correctly, i think i use winter+water to get my ice-cream, hope this help ^^

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    I read recently that somebody got theirs with Diamond/Winter but I'd only say do that if you get tired of seeing 12 hour fails each and every time.
    Wouldn't you get a 12 hr fail anyway with this combination since Winter is also 12hrs? Wait, duh. At least there's a chance for Dream or Ice Cream too. nvm

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by makafushigi View Post
    Wouldn't you get a 12 hr fail anyway with this combination since Winter is also 12hrs? Wait, duh. At least there's a chance for Dream or Ice Cream too. nvm
    That and a regular light fail which is what? 8 hours? Anyway he'd really only be hurting his chances I believe.

I have been trying to breed a Dream dragon for 3 weeks. I have failed 41 times; I have received 20 Winter and 21 Ice cream dragons from breeding water and light. To make it worse, I have all these blue sapphires from trading winters and ice creams and the Sapphire dragon isn't even showing up in my witchcraft den.

Banned
    Ok I don't know how to help you becuase it never happened to me on dragon story so maybe a moderator or manager or send an email to [IMG]teamlava@support[/IMG]

Banned

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by uevenliftbro View Post
    I have 4 haha, used light and water, they are all unwanted though since i was after the mercury dragon primarily
    which you won't get from that combo ever, since mercury is a diamond hybrid

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast