Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream Dragon- REMOVED

Farm Supplier
    Congrats on Dream. What are the names of your ice creams? I used my two ice creams (soy & cyan) and I got another winter

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by uevenliftbro View Post
    I accidentally bred my second one using diamond and icecream haha. Breed Water with light for the best chance.. it amazes me how many people don't understand how breeding works, it's really not complicated ..
    Trust me.. this isnt close to real breeding. Not even a single allele close. But i admire your confidence.

Fashion Designer
    The more you know about genetics and breeding. The further away you will get.

Rhino Keeper
    Light and winter

Unhappy help with the dream dragon plz :'(

I have tried to breed more than 20 times but I still can't get a dream dragon. I used many combination such as light+water, winter+light, winter+water, ice-cream+light, ice-cream+water, winter+ice-cream, but what I got is only 1 ice-cream, ALL others are winter!! I am getting sick of winter. I bought many golds to speed up but I still can't get the dream dragon, I am getting mad now. For those who can get a dream dragon, can you please tell me what combination do you use? Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    I have 4 haha, used light and water, they are all unwanted though since i was after the mercury dragon primarily

Quote Originally Posted by uevenliftbro View Post
    I have 4 haha, used light and water, they are all unwanted though since i was after the mercury dragon primarily
    omg~ you are so lucky, you even said all unwanted.....I am so jealous of you now XD Thanks for your help, may be I should keep trying for this combination.

Farm Supplier
    not all that lucky, i think i spent a total of 800 gold trying to get a mercury or angel and i still haven't gotten either.. biggest waste of money in my life..

I know what you mean, last week I spent about 200 gold to speed up to get the boo dragon, I feel painful afterward...haha, but at least you get a diamond, right? so you are much luckier than many people, anyway, good luck for you on breeding the mercury and angel =)

Executive Chef
    I can't get dream either. Not that i've tried much... But some people get certain dragons easier than others. I got seven scorpions. Lol

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast