Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream Dragon- REMOVED

Farm Supplier
    Could you tell me the name of your lvl 10 water and lvl 4 winter? I've been trying the same combo but keep getting winter grr

Farm Supplier

How did you get Dream dragon?

I've been trying for Dream dragon since it's released and I got tons of winters and some ice creams so far...I would be glad if anyone who got one could share the breeding information. I would like to know the level, the names of your dragons and the order if possible.

Thank you

New Resident
    I just got one with light 6 and water 7 in that order, light is named Albin and water, cyan. May I know how did you get ice cream please?

Executive Chef
    what combo are you using
    Quote Originally Posted by muscovylover View Post
    I've been trying for Dream dragon since it's released and I got tons of winters and some ice creams so far...I would be glad if anyone who got one could share the breeding information. I would like to know the level, the names of your dragons and the order if possible.

Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    I got mine with winter level 7 and water level 10

I got mine from griffin epic and mismoth epic. they also produce parekeet, clown, trickster if you haven't got them

Rhino Keeper
    2 Icecream dragons, both level 5

Farm Supplier
    I accidentally bred my second one using diamond and icecream haha. Breed Water with light for the best chance.. it amazes me how many people don't understand how breeding works, it's really not complicated ..

Farm Supplier
    Thank you everyone. I have tried light4 & water10, winter6 & water10, winter4 & water10 many times but no luck. I got 5 ice creams with coral4 & winter4, genie8 & winter6, winter4 & water6, winter4 & water10 (twice). Will try the combos you shared

Rhino Keeper
    Dragon level does not make a difference, but there may be a correlation to the Rareness of the dragons breeding- thus my 2 icecreams and uevenliftbro's diamond/icecream. I did water/light and winter/water and winter/light for two weeks before thinking to try the icecreams.

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast