Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream Dragon- REMOVED

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by karamsay View Post
    Is it limited for everyone now? I didn't have the limited sign in the market on either of my accounts, now I do. Not sure how much time is left though...
    Yes I have it limited now, it wasn't before... I already have it, do TL give the extra time to the ones who have Dream? Lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Same. It says limited in my market but no pop up with timer.
    You should only get pop ups once a day, we'll see it tomorrow.

Executive Chef
    Got a timer today

Dream Timer: https://goo.gl/7Ic4m
    Removal: Mon May 27, 2013, 10 am PST
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    You should only get pop ups once a day, we'll see it tomorrow.
    I think it's pretty sneaky of TL to wait until the middle of the day to make them limited, so people who don't check the forum wind up with even less time to breed. Well, unless they are checking the market obsessively, lol! THe pop up is the only indicator for many DS players.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by karamsay View Post
    I think it's pretty sneaky of TL to wait until the middle of the day to make them limited, so people who don't check the forum wind up with even less time to breed. Well, unless they are checking the market obsessively, lol! THe pop up is the only indicator for many DS players.
    Android never shows stuff limited in the market, all we get are the popups.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes! got my dream before he left. Good luck to everyone who doesn't have one yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got mine breeding now, after a first-attempt winter fail. Don't think it's limited on mine though

Rhino Keeper
    Awww, so it's limited for everyone now? :/ it shows in my market. But I don't have a timer/pop-up.

Banned
    I got this one on android just in the nick of time. I hate this mad dash for dragons. Last time I got the past two limited dragons before they left. It would be nice if they have us an extra time or a coupled Amy's advance notice on what is leaving.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't understand the timer.... I have been trying 4 days and have nothing but winter!!! I only have 5 hours left or is it too late and that's why I keep getting winter??