Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Dragon

Farm Supplier
    I stopped trying for gold I meant

its strange..i got mercury on my 2nd attempt but gold ive tried soooooo many timesssss... frustrating!!!

Fashion Designer
    i rather have to sell more water and light because they have good buy back rates. 0ne tenth of the water's price is 1,000 coins, one tenth of light's price is 15,000 coins while one tenth of air's is only 250 coins.

Fashion Designer
    I've only tried around 5 times with no luck so far. Think I am gonna give it a rest and level up my diamond to epic. It's at 6 right now. Gonna leave the nest open to try for that pumpkin dragon for the next couple days probably.

Farm Supplier

Light Dragon! Going insane😁

I've been trying for Light Dragon for what seems like forever!! I don't want o give up, but geesh, after millions of times trying, so it seems.......I'm coming ask you for help or advice. Also gold dragon too, if you may help. Thanks and have a beautiful weekend😁

Banned
    You have to buy the light dragon. Then breed it with others to get the light hybrids.

Rhino Keeper
    You can buy the light dragon in the market for 150k you can't breed it. Or did you mean a diamond dragon? For that there is full thread on this forum with great tips. To get an angel dragon you need to get the diamond first

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by edolka View Post
    You can buy the light dragon in the market for 150k you can't breed it. Or did you mean a diamond dragon? For that there is full thread on this forum with great tips. To get an angel dragon you need to get the diamond first
    Meant gold, of course

Executive Chef
    you can breed a light dragon but you need 2 diamonds
    Quote Originally Posted by edolka View Post

Banned
    No gold, game coins.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast