Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Halloween for FS and other stories other than BS?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awertie View Post
    Why isn't there a halloween version for fashion story? I'm very disappointed. Is fashion going to go the way of the retired stories and be replaced?
    i hope not. fashion is my favorite game. i dont think it will be retired though, since there are still updates for the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    i hope not. fashion is my favorite game. i dont think it will be retired though, since there are still updates for the game.
    Fingers crossed, right? But fashion is my favorite teamlava game, too. It is the first one I ever played, and if it is taken out I will be really sad.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by awertie View Post
    Why isn't there a halloween version for fashion story? I'm very disappointed. Is fashion going to go the way of the retired stories and be replaced?
    yea i agree hope there is one coming out next week.. it is very disappointin indeed

We should have had a Halloween version already...even City Story has a Halloween version..I was very disappointed from that. I was hoping we would get one after bakery store but my hopes get shattered with each update and I honestly doubt TL will be kind enough to give FS a Halloween version too. Fashion Story is not the first TL game I've played but it is my favorite. Bakery and restaurant I tried but I just never enjoyed it and eventually quit~goals were not enough to get me interested even. So, mostly I am purely devoted to FS with monster on the side (though TL puts that game last too). I hope they don't make any more games since they can't keep up with all the ones they already have.

Executive Chef
    Fashion will probably get Halloween items

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    Fashion will probably get Halloween items
    We have had Halloween items, people are wondering if we're going to get a Halloween VERSION.

Gees really wish I would see a Halloween version already! Oh just my little tip on the other topic, I block my register at night so my stuff has a chance of catching up. My store is packed now w everything having at least 2000 ea. It's been working for about a month now since one day I woke up & everything was gone!

I don't like to put anything out for selling unless I have 30,000 or more items per rack/table. Works well in times like now when I want to earn money quickly for the holiday decor. (I don't bother other times of year bcs I realize they will still be there later to buy). I wish I was receiving less like per day (though I make 10,000 plus per day from this)...but real pain trying to tip everyone back who visits..my wall is never empty. To save oncost also don't focus on fancy tables/racks...go cheap then go fancy after you have a couple million saved.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greatday2bealive View Post
    I don't like to put anything out for selling unless I have 30,000 or more items per rack/table. Works well in times like now when I want to earn money quickly for the holiday decor. (I don't bother other times of year bcs I realize they will still be there later to buy). I wish I was receiving less like per day (though I make 10,000 plus per day from this)...but real pain trying to tip everyone back who visits..my wall is never empty. To save oncost also don't focus on fancy tables/racks...go cheap then go fancy after you have a couple million saved.
    good strategy could i add you to see how you do it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by princessbella99 View Post
    Just wondering since Bakery story has Halloween already, and last year Fashion also had Halloween, will the rest of the stories eventually come out too?
    oh btw guys, i am the same person who started this thread .. i just changed my ID so now i'm new again

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234