Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown Dragon RELISTED until April 8 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try restarting your device.
    You can send an email to support@teamlava.com to find out what happened.
    I tried restarting but since i allready sold the mist egg to go for new atempts for the tusker i don't think that worked anyway, maby if i had not sold the mist?

I sent an e-mail to support.

Tried again for about 15 Times' and now got a new tusker egg and a LOT less gold...

But i hope it don't magicly transformering in to anything else this time, if it's not a angel or a gold

Fashion Designer
    Your mist have blue and yellow elements so has the clown so it's just to congatulat you to your clown dragon i had a really hard time getting it, just mists, mists and mists but now finally 7 hours so finally a clown

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    You may have misunderstood, those aren't bugs. The food and costs are intended gameplay changes. If you accidentally exchanged gems or coins for a dragon, please contact Support (support@teamlava.com).

The Dragons and Monsters not showing up in the Market is a bug and we're looking into it. Sorry for the inconvenience. I know you guys are excited about getting new Dragons!
    I know they aren't bugs, they're just attempts to annoy players. As I recall, it was stated staff would be notified, and a statement would be issued explaining their reasoning behind those updates. still waiting for that announcement guys. Light dragons and boosts were a step in the right direction, but yet another 2 steps backwards for TeamLava with increased feeding cost of light hybrids and overpriced foliage. Some justification of your "intended gameplay changes" would be nice one of these days you know. Just sayin.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    It's a separate element.
    The Light dragons are under the All tab. There currently isn't a tab for that element.

I m Water + Firestorm in first tried
    but when I tried once more in same combination it took me a storm =\

Clown Dragon question

7hrs- is that hatch time or breeding the 2 dragons to get the egg time??

Rhino Keeper
    hatch time and breeding times are always the same for each dragon, so yes, 7hrs is a clown dragon. however, you can also get forestfire depending on what colors you used to breed.

Host(ess)
    Have anyone here have a same problem with me ???

Farm Supplier
    Yup, got every dragon (not including those new light imposters) except for the aether, honey bee and mermaid. Oh and the flipping diamond 3 months to the day of trying for her and level 63 today....

Farm Supplier
    [/IMG] Was trying for the diamond dragon and ended up instead with a clown dragon. ~.~;;;;;; Any how here is the picture of the clown dragon.

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast