Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown Dragon RELISTED until April 8 2016

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    This issue also occurs in Monster Story. We're looking into this one, too.
    mmhmm, just like you guys have said you'll look into all the other issues, like accidental dragon purchase, slashes food, increased cost of just about everything...

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jrocket97 View Post
    mmhmm, just like you guys have said you'll look into all the other issues, like accidental dragon purchase, slashes food, increased cost of just about everything...
    You may have misunderstood, those aren't bugs. The food and costs are intended gameplay changes. If you accidentally exchanged gems or coins for a dragon, please contact Support (support@teamlava.com).

The Dragons and Monsters not showing up in the Market is a bug and we're looking into it. Sorry for the inconvenience. I know you guys are excited about getting new Dragons!

Executive Chef
    I don't complain when I accidentally spend gems/cash/gold ever. Not even when I clicked a 300 Monster by accident which it was my fault. But this time, I want my gems back because I feel this was TL's fault for not letting us know they were having issues.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Farm Supplier
    Wasting of time!! I gonna slp n not waiting anymore..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    You may have misunderstood, those aren't bugs. The food and costs are intended gameplay changes. If you accidentally exchanged gems or coins for a dragon, please contact Support (support@teamlava.com).

The Dragons and Monsters not showing up in the Market is a bug and we're looking into it. Sorry for the inconvenience. I know you guys are excited about getting new Dragons!
    Yes, I'm excited that's why I was using gold to speed the time but now I'm kinda sad because I feel like I wasted my gold for nothing.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Houston, we have lift off! The new Dragons are now in the Market. Surprise! Some of the content from New Dawn is now available for Android.

Executive Chef
    I still don't see them yet

Farm Supplier
    The dragons are on android, but not the new goals and buildings. Are they supposed to be there and are still missing, or is that still not ready yet?

Quote Originally Posted by bigsteve03 View Post
    The dragons are on android, but not the new goals and buildings. Are they supposed to be there and are still missing, or is that still not ready yet?
    This update doesn't have the goals or boosts. The Dragons and corresponding habitats are available as well as a new decoration, the Light Banner.

Executive Chef
    Thank for the update

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast