Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown Dragon RELISTED until April 8 2016

Oheylooklovedragonskeleton. 'Nuf said.

Executive Chef
    Ermm... It says new tusker dragon on the new dawn version and clown dragon on the other version but both not on the market. Anyone else having this problem?

Fashion Designer
    I get the Pop up, but no Dragon in the market.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Ermm... It says new tusker dragon on the new dawn version and clown dragon on the other version but both not on the market. Anyone else having this problem?
    Same- neither are in the Market for me either.
    iPhone

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Same here!!!!!!

Nothing here either.

Farm Supplier
    You think that's bad? On my Android, I have a pop up advertising new dawn, but not the new dragons. I didn't have that last week and there is still nothing on the market for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsteve03 View Post
    You think that's bad? On my Android, I have a pop up advertising new dawn, but not the new dragons. I didn't have that last week and there is still nothing on the market for me.
    Same here! Is there an update for android now or are we just being taunted by items we can't have?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    Same here! Is there an update for android now or are we just being taunted by items we can't have?
    Maybe it's coming out today. I'm really hoping TL is listening to us Android users.

Rhino Keeper
    I feel so bad for the Android users. To only have a game made for one or the other is one thing, then you don't know what you're missing. But to have both platforms with unequal suport and only giving half the game play is nuts.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast