Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Clown Dragon RELISTED until April 8 2016

Fashion Designer
    I see this dragon which I am missing yet as my limited, but Cant bread it, try 3 times and nothing..... I feel sad.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Leire22 View Post
    I see this dragon which I am missing yet as my limited, but Cant bread it, try 3 times and nothing..... I feel sad.
    Well, keep in mind that this one is super rare and so it might take a while to get it. Do you have the free boosted breed event? If so you could try using that while breeding for Clown. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mjauuuu View Post
    Well, keep in mind that this one is super rare and so it might take a while to get it. Do you have the free boosted breed event? If so you could try using that while breeding for Clown. Good luck!
    I did this and got clown first try!!! So excited! I was very disappointed when it went away and I wasn't able to get it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    I did this and got clown first try!!! So excited! I was very disappointed when it went away and I wasn't able to get it.
    Congrats! I'm happy for you.

Farm Supplier
    Anybody know the breeding time? And the best combo? Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Players who could only collect the Autumn Leaves for the Equinox and Falling Leaf Dragons will see the Clown Dragon re-released for a limited time.

Players who had the option to breed or buy the Equinox and Falling Leaf Dragons will see the Falling Leaf Dragon is now limited.
    Actually it is not true. I have 3 acc on iOS , all three had summoning option. Now on 2 there is clown, on one falling leaf.

Fashion Designer
    cant believe that ppl get rainbow dragon, I still dont have it, I have no seabreeze cuz it was already not breadable - removed when I did see that I need it for rainbow, I feel also sad about that, as to me seabreeze is very nice.

Fashion Designer
    Well here no timer anywhere, and after for 4 th or 5 th fail I give up - no clown dragon. Almist noone say combis here, only I got it first try, I feel extremly disappointed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Leire22 View Post
    Well here no timer anywhere, and after for 4 th or 5 th fail I give up - no clown dragon. Almist noone say combis here, only I got it first try, I feel extremly disappointed.
    Dont feel so. But there is no "good combo" for any dragon. If you go specifically for a dragon, you better choose only colors what needed for. For clown, yellow and blue. (So water x air) Do not add any more colors coz it raises the possible fails.

Thats it, not a big magic.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for reply, I got rainbow instead of clown, for that I am happy, but no clown, hope now for dream I will be more lucky.