Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Warning: If you build a large city, the game won't let you play.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We'll look into this for you.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue of not being able to open your city?
    It's slow as hell. When I do manage to visit his town, the windmills and cars move in jerky motions... And that's after a 40 sec loading time. Generally other big towns take about 5 secs to load up, at the max.
    I am on a iPad 2, with a broadband connection.

New Resident
    Me too, My city is also getting bigger, but since today lots of no internet try again.
    Please solve this error.

Rhino Keeper
    After waiting for over a week for help they finally fixed Charsville, or did they? I got my city back yesterday and was able to visit neighbors for 2 hours before going to bed. During the 2 hours it crashed a couple times when posting. When I woke up in the morning I couldn't visit anyone. I can't open Charsville. All I get is is the same pop up saying check Internet connection. I can't visit Charsville from my other city and my neighbors can't visit.

It's the same problem as last week and the week before. Same problem over and over. They didn't do anything different that I know of. No one answers any of my questions. I would like to know if it is a memory problem and what takes the most Memory. I would be willing to remove some items if it would help my city work.

If my city is never going to work, I want my money back.

Farm Supplier
    I would suggest bringing your pop down to 10-12k, while keeping the rest of ur roads and buildings intact... Perhaps that might make a difference?

I would think the problem is the number of icons or buildings in use, so you could try working to get that to a manageable level..... Till tl manages to fix the problem.

Berks.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sure it's not just a population problem. I also have more business buildings than other cities. I already have a lot of buildings in storage and will put away more whenever I get my city back. It would be great if someone from Team Lava would answer my questions such as which buildings take more memory. I keep asking but get no response.

How much memory does the small donut shop with the spinning donut take? Does business with flashing lights take more memory than housing? Does small well lit buildings use more memory than larger dimmer buildings?

It would only take a couple minutes for someone to help me by answering these questions. Helping me would also end my need to contact support over and over for help. In my requests I do ask questions and have never received a reply.

Thanks for the additional information, we'll continue investigating this for you. If you wrote in an email already, please check for a response from support and they will assist you.

Rhino Keeper
    Game is still broken. Can't get in my city. Neighbors can't visit. Just waiting and waiting to play game. Waiting for someone to answer my questions.

Rhino Keeper
    I still can't open my city to play game. I also have a neighbor who can't play game due to city won't open. According to the Team Lava request web page, my request for help was solved on the 15th and closed. What kind of joke is this? I still can't open my city and no one contacted me with any help.

Rhino Keeper
    Well this month is almost over and Charsville only got to play for two hours earlier this month. WOW this must be some kind of record. Since I can't open my city, Charsville won't be allowed the opportunity to have any Halloween decorations, do any quests, or get gems like all the other cities. This isn't fair. When does the Halloween version end?

New Resident
    just tried to visit your city. nothing, nada. they really need to sort their stuff out! good luck!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast