Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No new missions + Paying for gems + Energy Bar = DELETE!

Farm Supplier
    I guess you are missing the 20% bonus that you usually get if your buildings are "sparkled" by neighbours.

Host(ess)
    In a pumpkin, roasting marshmallows. (USA)
    Gah, I'm glad I deleted this game after getting to level 13. I seriously hate games with energy bars.

Banned
    They should add a confirm button when you hurry something with gems. I've wasted half of my gems by accidentally pressing the hurry button

Farm Supplier
    I am on Level 40. Have had no goals except for the mindless Bubble Mania which refuses to go away. Where are new goals relating to the game????? Energy level and goods need to be raised as you level up. When your city is growing needs increase just like in real life. Gifts for neighbors and a possibility in energy as a reward when you visit neighbors. No excuses for the untimely improvements. If you are in the business of internet games, you should be able to do things in a timely fashion. This is a fun game but it needs improvements. I do not pay real cash for any of the games and feel sorry for those who do. There are things not available to me but I can live with it. Just wish Team Lava would realize gem theft is not cool. This happens on most of their games. Not cool!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12