Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Angel Dragon!

Executive Chef
    not sure why you would breed the infinity with and water/light hydride just go pure and stick with it. When i was breeding my light/water hybrid i did it because i knew i would eventually get a dragon i didn't have . An angel, Mercury, or a dream. Of corse i ended up with a dream after ice creams and 8 winters but now i will go pure is it reduces what you fails will be.

Rhino Keeper
    It reduces the types of fails you can get, but not the number (clearly, I have a 100% fail rate, regardless). I know you say all the time to only breed pures, but I do sometimes have better results when I use a Super Rare versus a pure, despite the Super Rare being a hybrid. The point is, I don't think my Infinity is breeding like the Diamond does.

Executive Chef
    i don't have an infinity lol but yeah your right the fail rate won't change. not sure what to say maybe try for a first gen diamond.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonolic View Post
    It reduces the types of fails you can get, but not the number (clearly, I have a 100% fail rate, regardless). I know you say all the time to only breed pures, but I do sometimes have better results when I use a Super Rare versus a pure, despite the Super Rare being a hybrid. The point is, I don't think my Infinity is breeding like the Diamond does.

Rhino Keeper
    yeah, never tried for one of those before, i should do that...

Fashion Designer
    You can not get an angel from breeding infinity/winter or infinity/ice cream. You will only get winters, ice creams and dreams. You need to bred infinity/light and it will take many tries. It is not instantous.

Executive Chef
    why can't you get an angel breeding those two pairs?
    Quote Originally Posted by dapplefur View Post
    You can not get an angel from breeding infinity/winter or infinity/ice cream. You will only get winters, ice creams and dreams. You need to bred infinity/light and it will take many tries. It is not instantous.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dapplefur View Post
    According to all the breeding guidelines in all the TL games, I should be able to get an Angel from any of those combinations. So why do you think not?

Fashion Designer
    I got my 2nd Angel with Infinity and Light. I would seem to me that the other 2 combos you used would produce one also but i've never personally got one with the Infinity/Diamond and a Hybrid.

Fashion Designer
    I have heard of anyone getting a diamond hybrid from a diamond/hybrid pairing. I really don't think it is possible.

Fashion Designer
    Haven't. It should say haven't not have.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast