Thread: daily bonus never goes past 3 days

daily bonus never goes past 3 days

I play every day more then twice a day, so when the daily bonus shows up it should give me all four days then start over, but every time it reaches day three the next day it reverts back to day one bonus. I have never seen it go to day four.

could you please fix this? thank you

New Resident
    I play several times a day and similarly have never had a daily bonus go past 3 days. Have played alot the last 2 days and have had no daily bonus at all.

Host(ess)
    I also play daily (usually multiple times) and can't remember the last time I received my daily reward. I know it hasn't been for at least five days. I'm playing on a Motorola XPRT (Android OS v.2.3.5) playing Pet Shop v.1.0.5.7

New Resident
    I NEVER recieive a daily bonus but my granddaughter receives one every day playing on my iPad. I play on a kindle. She is also able to download other TeamLava games for gems but I can't.

Mine never goes past day one...

I'm having nearly the same issue except mine never goes past day 1. I play daily, multiple times per day.

Mine never goes past day 3 either.

I was hoping to find a resolution to this issue in this forum but I guess I'll just have to add my name to the list. The best I've ever managed is 2 days. I've also noticed that when this happens, my gift log hasn't updated itself properly. Even though I've gifted all my neighbors, they still show as "gift back" in my messages. I play this multiple times daily.

Forgot to note that I play on an Android device.

What is the daily bonus

Can someone tell me what the daily bonus is i play up to 6 times or more a day, when do you receive this and how do you collect and where do you go to check whether you are due for one or not