Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Mermaid Dragon - Relisted

Fashion Designer
    Took me a few tries to get mine but I love her. Still trying to get the infinity and bumblebee sigh

Quote Originally Posted by snake073 View Post
    Umm yes first time. Just lucky with this one. Still trying for infinity. Have been since they released it.
    Using somebody's suggestion I got an infinity yesterday on the second try with a level 10 Fairy named Breeze and a level 6 Wizard named Cepha. I used a different level 10 fairy the first time and then switched to this and next thing I know I have a 40 hour breed time.

Farm Supplier
    I get this dragon on today, is it a new once?

Rhino Keeper
    I got my mermaid 1st try : Atlantis 10 (blitzer) + Serpent 10 ( python ) ..yippie ..back to last weeks dragon try ����

Rhino Keeper
    I got my mermaid 1st try : Atlantis 10 (blitzer) + Serpent 10 ( python ) ... back on Esther quest..and diamond ��

Rhino Keeper
    Got serpent and island. 20 hr wait before next attempt :/

New Resident
    Thanks for the infinity tip....I had a fruitful named Breeze put it with a Wizard and infinity first try!

Quote Originally Posted by sukierd View Post
    Thanks for the infinity tip....I had a fruitful named Breeze put it with a Wizard and infinity first try!

Glad it worked. I just tried the level 10 Fairy with a level 7 Mindvolt also named Breeze. Got another island. Guess I'll try again in 20 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Down a well or up a tree somewhere in the UK
    Hmm, Water and Forest just keeps giving me Atlantis dragons. I shouldn't complain, but it just seems weird. Its supposed to be super rare. Seems like the Mermaid dragon will be more rare, at least on my island!

Rhino Keeper

I got the new Mermaid Dragon!

I bred Water(Neptune) with Forest(Fern). The breed time and hatch time is 12 hours.

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast