Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Mermaid Dragon - Relisted

Rhino Keeper
    I used Water and Forest!

Executive Chef
    Gee whiz! 3 Atlantis and loads of island ....

After trying since the announcement that Mermaid returned, I finally got it with Serpent and Water last night! Good luck to everybody still trying.

Host(ess)
    Since the mermaid dragon is going away tonight my last hope lays on Virtue + Island...I wont have time to breed again unless they extend the date....It does end tonight right? ohh mermaid :-(

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jetli333 View Post
    Since the mermaid dragon is going away tonight my last hope lays on Virtue + Island...I wont have time to breed again unless they extend the date....It does end tonight right? ohh mermaid :-(
    If you get an island fail, unless you speed it up, it will be your last attempt. Gone tomorrow 10am PST

Host(ess)
    Thanks...lets see if it was meant to be...

Host(ess)
    I missed out on the Quezal, but got the Mermaid finally yesterday. I used one of the combos on the front page, but cant remember which one.

No mermaid for me. Just islands. Oh well

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyfrenzy87 View Post
    No mermaid for me. Just islands. Oh well
    1 {} gemstone fail and rest islands. That was fun.
    Last edited by greygull; 07-31-13 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by inxieq View Post
    So last night I got the gemstone egg from atlantis and water and figured ill try my atlantis with fire testing nourahs theorie of the red thing on the mermaids head and got another twelve hours. Hatched it and its a dino. Dont really know what to feel. The 800000 I saved for the gem habitat thus far basically went for the tar pit habitat. Then the very next attempt with atlantis and fire drumroll 20 hours. Guess the mermaid wont be visting my island.
    To recap on this my 20 hour fail was magic. So this morning I decided to put my serpent along with my atlantis. I got twelve hours which could be gemstone or mermaid but gives me one last attempt so thank goodness for a 12 hour fail