Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Mermaid Dragon - Relisted

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jovanisto View Post
    I dis not get the pop up !
    7 hours left if you want see the pop up

Rhino Keeper
    So should I try athletic x fruitful or serpent x water? Or something else?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skeleton25 View Post
    Agree the point of dragon story is to collect all dragons .... Now that all dragons are not available no point in buying gold to speed breed to get that missing dragon since no matter how much you buy your
    Are not guaranteed to breed it.

I'm missed clown oh we'll I'm in no hurry to get dragons now
    I'll just get them when I do if I do
    And if I don't oh well
    I couldnt agree more. Since I already missed clown and now im gonna miss mermaid too, there's no need to speed the game. There's a huge difference between missing 0 dragons and missing 1. But is there a difference between missing 1 dragon and missing 5 dragon? I dont think so. Im not gonna spend hundreds of dollars per month on a game when it's creators dont respect their customers. I would rather donate more to animal shelters.

Executive Chef
    So far I have not spent a dollar on the game. There are so many dragons and not enough habitats. New habitats cost a bomb ! but still we get good earnings by keeping the high paying dragons. I just spent 18 mil for Cosmic and Mythic x 2 Habitats !

Executive Chef
    Well, I just send my Water and Forest to den and get serpent. Look like common dragons don't like me anymore (it's good)

Rhino Keeper
    Dragontan1....I am not sure what to do with you right now...I just tried an athlete and a fruitful like you suggested in hopes of a mermaid and got 44 hours a.k.a. a diamond...just poof out of nowhere without trying. Though I wanted a second I really don't want to wait in total 88 hours between den and nest before trying for mermaid again t.t plus I was finally evolving my first diamond to epic...o the cruel irony. ..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tsuki003 View Post
    Dragontan1....I am not sure what to do with you right now...I just tried an athlete and a fruitful like you suggested in hopes of a mermaid and got 44 hours a.k.a. a diamond...just poof out of nowhere without trying. Though I wanted a second I really don't want to wait in total 88 hours between den and nest before trying for mermaid again t.t plus I was finally evolving my first diamond to epic...o the cruel irony. ..
    Wow...I want a second Diamond too..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Wow...I want a second Diamond too..
    its really a confliction of emotions. I know I should be happy, i mean a second diamond without trying is a gamers dream for some, but I also know that my chance of getting a mermaid now is like almost 0%...

Rhino Keeper
    Arghh, Mermaid and Clown were literally the only two I was missing from the older dragons, and now they are disappearing first... It almost seems like this was personally aimed at me! I was lucky enough to get the Clown before the timer ended but I doubt I'll be as lucky this time with the 20-hour fails -.-

Rhino Keeper
    That's what I was scared of!
    Don't have this one, if I don't get it I may consider quitting.. Hate to feel that much stressed.
    Oh, 1st try Serpent.