Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Mermaid Dragon - Relisted

Executive Chef
    I got two one lvl 4 and one epic. I'm just mad that they're taking away so many dragons.

I wonder who's next, diamond???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Noo!! I get this dragon so easily but I'd rather island go... Not this
    I've been playing since september and still don't have this. Island will be the last with its 20 hrs breeding time. More gold to speed to get it out of the nest.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I've been playing since september and still don't have this. Island will be the last with its 20 hrs breeding time. More gold to speed to get it out of the nest.
    I got about 7 which are good for trades with the short 12 hours to breed and evolve... Island sucks! 1 small gem < 1 large blue gem 1 large green gem and a mystery box, island can't compete with that lol

Executive Chef
    Well my first try and guess what…yep 20 hrs. I am so lucky.

Rhino Keeper
    Noooo I don't have mermaid!! Im gonna have to stop trying for naga now so as to try for mermaid! t.t I hate this purge of dragons!

Rhino Keeper
    Well my first try and guess what…yep 20 hrs. I am so lucky.
    lol yep. I get island no matter what, if blue and green are involved. Even if the only blue is in my night dragon. I'm just writing this one off and saving my time.

Executive Chef
    awww, I don't have mermaid yet and my timer isn't showing up. :/
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    awww, I don't have mermaid yet and my timer isn't showing up. :/
    me either.

If they are getting rid of all the short time dragons and leaving 20+ hour breeds only, I will seriously consider removing this, the last of my TL games

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by krissy5000 View Post
    lol yep. I get island no matter what, if blue and green are involved. Even if the only blue is in my night dragon. I'm just writing this one off and saving my time.
    I may try tomorrow. If I don't get it by tomorrow night, i will move on. Maybe go for parakeet. Don't have that either and the longest fail is 10 hrs. I figure parakeets gonna go soon too with its 5 hr breed time.

Rhino Keeper
    I may try tomorrow. If I don't get it by tomorrow night, i will move on. Maybe go for parakeet. Don't have that either and the longest fail is 10 hrs. I figure parakeets gonna go soon too with its 5 hr breed time.
    Oh good call. I don't have that one either, it's the only one on the top row of Sehana's chart I don't have.

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast