Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Clear Small Bitter Bark-Goal not working -Room to Breathe

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lorie82794 View Post
    I am on level 10 and just found out there are quests. I do not have the brown ledger. I have put a lot of time in this and hope that when this is fixed my progress will be rewarded. Please help. Thanks.
    Are you on kindle fire? Kindle fire players do not have goals.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having problems with this goal too!! I expanded and it checked that off though it will take 8 hours to finish. I cleared 3 small bitter barks that showed it would take 2 hours to clear without using gold to speed up. I decided to wait and not use gold since I don't have that much. I came back and they are gone before the 2 hours were done and not checked off my goal. I cleared a 4th one using 2 gold to finish and it still didn't check any off my goal. Now I have none left to try until more expansions uncover some, just rocks, timberwoods and weed woods. This goal should be completed! I'm out 40,000 coins now too that I could have saved for upgrading my habitats.

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone tell me if today's android update fixed this goal glitch? It said it was to fix bugs and force close issues. I hope this one of the bugs it fixed, but I don't want to waste the coins right now if it's still not counting the clearing of the small bitter bark

Rhino Keeper
    I keep being redirected to this thread where no one is updating. And my new thread was closed again even though I was told to post a new one. https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ll-Bitter-Bark No one seems to have an answer for my question I've been asking for a week now. I'm getting extremely frustrated with this lack of actual answers.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    I keep being redirected to this thread where no one is updating. And my new thread was closed again even though I was told to post a new one. https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ll-Bitter-Bark No one seems to have an answer for my question I've been asking for a week now. I'm getting extremely frustrated with this lack of actual answers.
    We tested this issue, removing the Small Bitter Bark correctly credited the goal. Please try clearing a Small Bitter Bark again and let us know if you do not receive credit. Did you wait for the timer to complete or did you use gems to speed up the timer on the Small Bitter Bark?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    We tested this issue, removing the Small Bitter Bark correctly credited the goal. Please try clearing a Small Bitter Bark again and let us know if you do not receive credit. Did you wait for the timer to complete or did you use gems to speed up the timer on the Small Bitter Bark?
    My original post from 9/19:
    "There seems to be a glitch with the Room to Breath goal. You're supposed to expand into new territory and clear 3 small bitter bark. I expanded and it checked that off though it will take 8 hours to finish. I cleared 3 small bitter barks that showed it would take 2 hours to clear without using gold to speed up. I decided to wait and not use gold since I don't have that much. I came back and they are gone before the 2 hours were done and not checked off my goal. I cleared a 4th one using 2 gold to finish and it still didn't check any off my goal. Now I have none left to try until more expansions uncover some, just rocks, timberwoods and weed woods. This goal should be completed! Anyone else have this problem?"

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    My original post from 9/19:
    "There seems to be a glitch with the Room to Breath goal. You're supposed to expand into new territory and clear 3 small bitter bark. I expanded and it checked that off though it will take 8 hours to finish. I cleared 3 small bitter barks that showed it would take 2 hours to clear without using gold to speed up. I decided to wait and not use gold since I don't have that much. I came back and they are gone before the 2 hours were done and not checked off my goal. I cleared a 4th one using 2 gold to finish and it still didn't check any off my goal. Now I have none left to try until more expansions uncover some, just rocks, timberwoods and weed woods. This goal should be completed! Anyone else have this problem?"
    We checked the account and didn't see a record of exchanging gold to speed up the Small Bitter Bark. However, reinstalling the app and restarting the device may correct the issue and complete the goal. If the goal completes, it'll move to the next goal which is called Set To Impress.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234