Page 126 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1299

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Executive Chef
    I'm deciding on quitting this game. Actually, the first second I heard about this, I wanted to, but I didn't. Why? because I've spent too much time and gems (not real money thank goodness) to just leave it just like that. It was such a fun game but at this rate, there is no point of playing again because I can't earn coins anymore. There's no point of playing anymore. Maybe I should just suck it up, and move on.

Host(ess)
    This game should have more coin purchase than gems. The prices on some of the basic ovens are ridiciulous and what's the point of purchasing the green oven for a worth of 20,000 just for the color? I love playing this game, but I hate how you have to block the door to collect your tips without having it disappear while there's customers in your shop.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    In regards to my question about TL wanting players OFF the server...

I was also thinking about the decrease in customers. Dijon wildfire told us... The longer you leave the game open... The fewer customer will come into your bakery (IOS players only). This "bug" was reported almost 5 months ago and still isn't fixed.

It's like they don't want us in the game.
    If you would like to bring a bug to attention, please create a new thread or post on an existing thread regarding the issue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shakiba View Post
    I'm deciding on quitting this game. Actually, the first second I heard about this, I wanted to, but I didn't. Why? because I've spent too much time and gems (not real money thank goodness) to just leave it just like that. It was such a fun game but at this rate, there is no point of playing again because I can't earn coins anymore. There's no point of playing anymore. Maybe I should just suck it up, and move on.
    This pretty much sums up my feelings. I continued to play out the charade after the price hikes to guage the reality of the situation and unless I stop baking I am standing still or losing money despite buying no new decor. In fact without my substantial daily bonus, despite being level 97, I would not just make a loss but the loss would substantial.

To not bake in a baking game seems rather odd. I would buy gems to decorate but without baking there seems little point and as someone who works in customer services I can't pretend that the way TL have made me feel is good. As a result I just can't be bothered to invest in the 10 games I play when I actually feel mugged for my cash. Surely spending increases when you feel respected as a customer?

Host(ess)
    Another thing that needs to change is the time consuming on basic items like Drinks and baked goods...where in reality none take as long as 5 or 10 hours to cook up, stupid experience locks for you to buy one oven at a time per 3 exp slots where is kind of hard of you only have 4 slow ovens at a lower level. Also, should make parts affordable and avaliable instead of asking your neighbor for parts!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    If you would like to bring a bug to attention, please create a new thread or post on an existing thread regarding the issue.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-version-1.5.1

There already is a thread on it, it's stickied in this same section. This has been a known issue to DW since it started last May. The last we heard about it was that the World Games version of BS was already in the works so they couldn't implement a fix for the game and it would have to come with the NEXT version release, which we have yet to see. Why hasn't BS regular been updated and released to us to fix this CRITICAL bug? Like AnnasCoffee has said already, we are starting to feel like TL doesn't want us to play the game at all, and I think we have a right to feel that way when they increase prices and don't fix bugs that affect our game play.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    What do you mean 'bring it to your attention'? It has been 'brought ' to your attention any, many times over the last five months and absolutely nothing has been one. This was annas point exactly!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    What do you mean 'bring it to your attention'? It has been 'brought ' to your attention many,many times over the last five months and absolutely nothing has been one. This was annas point exactly!
    Edit***

Rhino Keeper
    Ohhhh I see there are mods out there! They have just chosen not to answer my 10 questions about the developers?!

Thanks Queentina for your answers to my questions!...even tho your answers were the same as mine were! Just thought I'd post them and see if I got a response! But no...it's like we are not good enough for them! Silence speaks volume!
    TL just keeps digging them a bigger hole. Not sure they can even get outta this one!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jumperjing3 View Post
    Ohhhh I see there are mods out there! They have just chosen not to answer my 10 questions about the developers?!
    I saw that one coming -_________-