Page 125 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1299

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Rhino Keeper
    Mastering recipes not goals

Host(ess)
    I guess that was a horrible idea!!
    Everything is just very expensive, you can't expand your bakery! N even if someone could expand it, it will be very hard to do that!!
    Okay, some of the players buy gems then transfer it to coins in the game. But what about those who don't buy gems? Their bakeries will be full of counters, then no more space for more counters cause they can't expand! They'll just stop cooking and after a while they'll get bored n stop playing the game!!
    So how about that? I guess the I point of these game is having fun! Not making ppl quit playing games.
    Hope TL get this prob. solved! Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    3/ buy gems
    In my previous post I said

Bottom line: as FILOchick confirmed ( and the rest of us already knew) this is no longer a free game. You have no choice but to purchase gems to continue playing.

We were the discussing the fact that their really is no other choice but to quit, unless we purchase gems. And that WONT be happening.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    In my previous post I said

Bottom line: as FILOchick confirmed ( and the rest of us already knew) this is no longer a free game. You have no choice but to purchase gems to continue playing.

We were the discussing the fact that their really is no other choice but to quit, unless we purchase gems. And that WONT be happening.
    Well technically you can play without purchasing gems. You would just have to bake for only 1 or 2 days a week, then wait a week for it to sell, then bake again or 1-2 days, wait for it to sell. Can't purchase decor or expansions as you have to save up your money just to bake the food you'd need to sell. Eventually, a year or two from now you MAY have enough to purchase 1 floor tile.

Oh, and you can tip your neighbors and answer any requests they MAY have, which probably won't be many since people aren't going to be able to afford the appliances.

So yeah, tip and cook once a week, then wait. Rinse/Repeat. Fun game! LOL!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Pony or Kooky: A few questions

1. How many developers worked on this decision of increasing prices for the longevity?
    2. Have you sent over to the developers the spreadsheets players have posted here showing the impact it has made on the game and players?
    3. Did the developers expect their decision to upset so many players?
    4. Did the developers expect their decision would make players quit the game?
    5. Did the developers expect their decision to cause all the bad reviews it has been receiving on all social networks?
    6. Did the developers expect their decision that gem sales would drop?
    7. Did the developers expect their decision that players that do buy gems all the time now say they will never buy gems again?
    8. Did the developers expect over 1200 posts with alot of unhappy players, which btw is spilling into all the story games?
    9. If so how do the developers of all the other games feel about that?
    10.Can a developer post an answer here? Telling us their idea of longevity. And not that it would take longer to buy nicer tables. We all know the longevity was already in the game! I didn't see posts that players were gonna quit because the game was "over" So why mess with a game that everyone enjoyed playing and make everyone quit? And they are quitting because it is no longer fun. No one wants to play a game where the only concern is try to make money to cook, decorate or expand. With their idea of longevity might be to extend the play of the game....our idea of their longevity is to quit the game. How is that is good buisness decision?

Executive Chef
    Great questions jumperjing3. I don't know if we will ever get answers but here's one more...

Did Team Lava make this game "unplayable" on purpose, with the intension of running off the "free-loaders" (people who don't buy gems). I don't have any knowledge of how internet games work, but I've heard other people on the forum talk about the server. So, if hundreds of thousands of people were playing Bakery Story daily, did Team Lava have extra expenses to maintain/run the server?

If anyone knows about operation expenses/server maintanance costs, I am curious if my playing for hours everyday costs TL money... If it does I might start playing (for FREE again).

I'm not going to be pushed/tricked into buying gems for a game that says its "FREE to download FREE to play". I would have considered paying a $5 fee to download. But now that you have shown so little respect for your players... I wouldn't consider that either. Honestly, your game was BORING even when you could bake.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jumperjing3 View Post

1. How many developers worked on this decision of increasing prices for the longevity?
    2. Have you sent over to the developers the spreadsheets players have posted here showing the impact it has made on the game and players?
    5. Did the developers expect their decision to cause all the bad reviews it has been receiving on all social networks?
    7. Did the developers expect their decision that players that do buy gems all the time now say they will never buy gems again?
    8. Did the developers expect over 1200 posts with alot of unhappy players, which btw is spilling into all the story games?
    10.Can a developer post an answer here? Telling us their idea of longevity. And not that it would take longer to buy nicer tables. We all know the longevity was already in the game! I didn't see posts that players were gonna quit because the game was "over" So why mess with a game that everyone enjoyed playing and make everyone quit? And they are quitting because it is no longer fun. No one wants to play a game where the only concern is try to make money to cook, decorate or expand. With their idea of longevity might be to extend the play of the game....our idea of their longevity is to quit the game. How is that is good buisness decision?
    I love these questions lol. Indoubt they'll be answered but maybe itll give them pause for thought......well one can wish anyways. I've seen people upset (myself included) over different issues. We post about it but usually the matter gets dropped by players like the issue over stormie. This is a first I can recall where no one has dropped the issue and have been constantly posting our grievances over the issue.

I have a question for TL as well

Do you even care?

Oh wait I know the answer to that...no they don't.

Thank you for your time,

An ex gem buyer!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jumperjing3 View Post

Good questions. I'm going to answer as the player I USED to be.

1.) Is there really a team at all? Things get sent their almost daily and we never get resolution. Confirmation Button, Tap-to-Manage, Delete Pending Invites, New Gifting options for Fashion, etc...

2.) Does that matter? They did the math remember.

3.) I would think so, they knew how upset everyone got in January
    4.) See answer to 3
    5.) See answer to 3
    6.) We don't know that they have, as new people start playing daily. However, they did lose a lot of gem purchasers for not only BS, but ALL TL games. Maybe it will balance out for them.
    7.) See answer to 3
    8.) See answer to 3
    9.) Since other games have also had increases, just not to this level, they may be OK with it. Or they plan their own increases over the next few months.
    10.) They are probably in hiding right now.

Executive Chef
    In regards to my question about TL wanting players OFF the server...

I was also thinking about the decrease in customers. Dijon wildfire told us... The longer you leave the game open... The fewer customer will come into your bakery (IOS players only). This "bug" was reported almost 5 months ago and still isn't fixed.

It's like they don't want us in the game.

New Resident
    I have noticed for awhile that my coins weren't going up. I seemed to be at a stand still. I have also noticed that a good chunk of my neighbors are no longer tipping or sending gifts. After finally logging on here, now I understand why. I cook on 22 ovens and am almost level 97. I am trying to master all of my recipes. All the coins I make in a day are going to make more food. I'm never getting ahead at these increased prices. How am I ever going to expand again? The expansions are already pricey, but at this rate, I might as well give up on that. The only way to make money is to stop cooking and just let the food I have sell. But by the time that happens, I will be "over' this game. That's the risk that TL is taking with this. I realize that they apparently don't care, and I am just one more person making the complaint. But I felt like I needed to add my 2 cents. There are other games out there that will occupy my time, and I guess it's time for me to move on. I really liked this game, and that's a bummer. But Oh well. See ya TL!