Page 124 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1299

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Farm Supplier
    Today I woke up to not a single tip left...all my responsible neighbors are not playing I guess. It's sad because I faithfully tip and gift all my neighbors every day.

Why does the longevity problem equate to rising prices? Why not just add levels? I don't get the intent outside of newbies (like me) being frustrated within a few days of this thing. The prices of items via gems alone is bogus. The lack of trade (how about trading up in some items?), lack of speed (it gets BORING when it takes so long to achieve anything), astronomical prices that extend the boredom due to how long it takes to get anywhere. I wanted a little downtime amusement, not a career.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    Hi!

I made a chart for that. You can also check how many units of each appliance it is worth buying if you intend to earn money after mastering all recipes.

You can find it on Sehana's site: Bakery stuff > Profit chart

Or clicking here
    Nicely done!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetescape4me View Post
    Why does the longevity problem equate to rising prices? Why not just add levels? I don't get the intent outside of newbies (like me) being frustrated within a few days of this thing. The prices of items via gems alone is bogus. The lack of trade (how about trading up in some items?), lack of speed (it gets BORING when it takes so long to achieve anything), astronomical prices that extend the boredom due to how long it takes to get anywhere. I wanted a little downtime amusement, not a career.
    It doesn't. That's just an excuse. They could add levels and more expansions, but that wouldn't turn us into gem buyers now, would it?

Bottom line: as FILOchick confirmed ( and the rest of us already knew) this is no longer a free game. You have no choice but to purchase gems to continue playing.

Sundays profit: (58, 219)
    Saturdays profit: (37k)

I only purchasing recipes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    You have no choice but to purchase gems to continue playing.
    You do have a choice, 'cause there's no way I'm buying them. Just expect the game to be a long grueling process with less fun that you might possibly quit over.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    You do have a choice, 'cause there's no way I'm buying them. Just expect the game to be a long grueling process with less fun that you might possibly quit over.
    Choice= 1/ play the most boring game ever.... And then quit.
    2/ quit now.

Where's the choice? Either way it's quitsvill.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    Choice= 1/ play the most boring game ever.... And then quit.
    2/ quit now.

Where's the choice? Either way it's quitsvill.
    3/ buy gems

Fashion Designer
    Ok, so I reopened my bakery on Tuesday last week, and i had nearly 1,850,000 coins. After one week of only baking, I haven't bought anything, I now have 2,346,750 coins.
    That means I earned less than 500,000 coins in one week, and that included the high daily bonus....
    Hem hem...
    Longevity is the word indeed.

Rhino Keeper
    Seriously, it's SO boring. Most of the time I can't even be bothered to go in and tip any of my neighbors or collect tips. I love my neighbors and all but....it honestly feels like I've already reached the end of the game. I MISS baking. I miss working towards mastering goals, I miss looking forward to the weekly updates. I ADORE the little Italian street artist prize but these decisions have sucked the joy out of these cute items. Isn't that SAD? The designers work hard to come up with cute ideas and most of us can't even truly enjoy them like we used to.